“Awesome beer selection” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 462 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg's hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair.
Galax, Virginia
“Awesome beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed next door at the Howard Johnsons. They were very busy and shorthanded (Hostess told us) but we were seated in 5 minutes. Our Waiter was very nice and knew the specials. The beer selection was great. Had a lot of unique beers (I had the Milk Stout). Had a good kids menu. Had a table of six and everyones meal was good. My mother in-law had the rack of ribs and they were fall off the bone good. I had the fish and chips and the Haddock was amazing, and perfectly fried. Overall good experience and wood go back.

Visited July 2013

New York
“I wish I lived in Harrisburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to visit my Dad and stepmom in Harrisburg a few years ago and we went to this great restaurant. Great food, I have had the burgers and fresh cut fries, the ribs and the OMG lobster mac and cheese! The reason I know the menu so well is that it is a must every time I come visit from Long Island. Now for the beer. I try at least three different micro-brews when I go and I always leave with a six pack and a growler of my favorite!!! Service is excellent also!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Virginia
“Strawberry Wheat forever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My friends and family dined here for dinner the other day. The food was ok, but of course the highlight is their beer selection. We tried several different brewed beers and were pleasantly surprised by all of them. I am not one to like fruity beers, but the Strawberry Wheat beer knocked it out of the park! This place is a great place to hang out, have some food (we tried several of their pizzas) and drink some excellent tasting beer. Our waitress, I think her name was Kate-Lynn was awesome! She, like me, is a pescetarian and was extremely helpful with getting us anything we needed. I will definitely dine here again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Will try again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

While staying at the HoJo's next door you get a coupon for 20% off food, so I figured, I like beer, why not? The enrty i found a little confusing; bar to the left, restaurant to the right. I was seated right away and the service was good. The menu has a little of everything; starters, pizza, sandwiches, dinners. I decided to cheap out and order a Reuben sandwich. That was the easy part. Selecting the right beer to compliment was a bit tougher. Once the food came I must say I nailed it with the beer. The sandwich, however, was not what I had expected. I was expecting a NY deli style, thin sliced, stacked high corned beef with saurkraut and dressing on rye. Well, all of the ingredients were there but the meat was thick chunks and the dressing was on the side. It did taste good and when I return I will try something else to go with that great beer.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a great hang. Lots of beers to choose from and a great, friendly atmosphere and staff! I go here regularly when I am in Harrisburg for business, and I have never been disappointed. Oh : And the food is great, too!

Visited July 2013