“great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Westminster
“great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have eaten at Hanover Hub 3 times and each menu item has been amazing. Skip the fast food and come here for quality, taste and service. Well worth the drive if you are coming from outside of town.

• Visited November 2013

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Our "go to" place n Hanover!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We love the Hub! Great food, great prices, awesome people. My kids always ask when we are going back again! :)

• Visited September 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Eats + Cheap = love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I came here for lunch last Friday and only have great things to say about this place! Greeted by the owner who was more than helpful I had the super yummy grilled cheese and added a tomato...it was toasted on a bun and came with a generous helping of fabulous french fries...all for around $4.00!! My co-worker had the pulled pork sandwich and the homemade chips which I could not help but try and he didn't even finish his meal. Both meals came out in less than 10 minutes as well.To be able to purchase lunch for less than $5.00 is a find around here... especially to also be able to enjoy it in a cute little deli/coffeehouse atmosphere...I will be visiting this place often and encourage the rest of Hanover to check it out as well (although it may start to fill up fast)!!

Visited October 2013
“Great addition to downtown Hanover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter took me here for a quick sandwich on a recent visit to Hanover. I was amazed!
Not only was the food excellent and priced very reasonably, the atmosphere was great and the service was exceptional..... as most of us know.... good service is hard to come by these days.
When we stopped in there were people enjoying their meals from a generations and there was plenty of inter-table conversation as well as conversation from the individuals that worked there asking if everything was alright. I will absolutely be stopping in here again as well as telling my friends.

• Visited August 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Food and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, wonderful service, awesome atmosphere! A must try when in Hanover! They have yummy wraps (you must try the BLT chicken wrap!) Also the homemade potato chips are delish! I can't say enough about the atmosphere! It's the perfect spot to catch up with friends! Enjoy one of their coffee or tea drinks and a yummy dessert! The service is fast and friendly :-) We hope to visit often!

• Visited August 2013