“Still one of the best places to go for good Chinese food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Chinese
“Still one of the best places to go for good Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This restraint has the BEST crab meat wontons and I have found that their food while not the most diverse is consistently fresh and good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gettysburg, PA
“They could KILL someone in there!! Should I call HD?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

So I could tell you how the food wasnt very good and the choices were basically all fried but no. I will just tell you, I saw the cook scoop broccoli out of the sqid, shrip, veg combo and add it to the chicken and broccoli. Holy Chopsticks Batman! I have a cousin that is so allergic to seafood that that chicken dish could have killed him! I spoke to the owner and told her abot my cousin. She said she was so sorry. She said it like "Oh, I so sorry you saw that, ooops!' Should I call the Health Department? The only reason I did not give a terrible is beacuase I save that for if I actually get ill from a place. SO far I am ok. It has been like 6 hours so....Go somewhere else for CHinese!! Read my reviews for a great one in Gettysburg instead.

• Visited August 2011