“A Bit spicy” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
“A Bit spicy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

got here around 2015hrs and was seated right away. Server was good and not pushy. They were out of the steak I wanted so had to settle for a smaller size, that was when things went downhill. Both the wife and I ordered ribeyes, hers' was fine, mine came out as sirloin. When I mentioned this our server assured it was a ribeye. After grilling many steaks in the past I know the different cuts of meat. After taking a few bites my mouth was simmering my wife mentioned the same thing that the steak was way over seasoned. Once my shrooms and onions arrived I(that they forgot) I delved into the meat that was cooked as I requested. The Fresh green beans as well as the mixed veggies were over cooked and my wifes' mashed potatoes were again over seasoned with garlic. I hope that this was due to the late time that we arrived

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“It was OK. Too pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place has good atmosphere but the food is pricey compared to other restaurants. I don't go there any more because of it.

Visited August 2012
“Great meal and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here for Father's Day. My husband and son had steak, daughter had chicken tenders, and I had grilled shrimp. All the food was excellent. Food came out quickly for dinner and considering it was a holiday. Server was nice and very attentive. Only improvement would be the call ahead seating. I'm not sure how they work it but we called 30 min ahead of time and still waited almost 20 min when she was telling walk ins that it was a 25-35 min wait.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Graz
“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The mea was excellent and it was cooked to perfection. Was there twice and both times it was great. The staff was very friendly

Visited April 2013
Preston, Missouri
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food was good and service was great as well. Our food was prepared the way we ordered and in a timely fashion. The atmosphere is very relaxed but yet very nice. Very good for a chain steak house.

Visited March 2013