“a better accomodation for a budget traveller” 4 of 5 stars

Clearview Motor Inn
901 Carlisle Street, Hanover, PA 17331   |
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Hanover
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“a better accomodation for a budget traveller”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Pleasant staff, clean room & comfortable bed. Slept well without any complaints.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Do not stay here. My husband has bed bug bites everywhere. Management did nothing to get rid of the bugs. They did not offer to refund his money. The air conditioning does not work. This motel should be condemned and shut down.

Suspicious activities also go on in this motel.

Room Tip: Avoid staying here; do not rent a room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

I stayed here for a week when my ex-girlfriend and I broke up. Rooms are very very dirty, BED BUGS EVERYWHERE, and the owners just don't care! I didn't get any money back and they refused to give me a different room. I went to the hospital because I had no idea what I was getting bit from. They first diagnosed me with scabbies, until he found a bed bug crawling on my back. On his orders I left without receiving a refund! I would not suggest this place to my EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!! Now thats saying something! PLEASE, do not stay here!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

This place has bed bugs My daughter had alot of bug bites .The dr confirmed this and we went back to hotel They wouldnt refund our money but changed rooms and did our laundry We was to keep her cool due to itching but air didnt work and wasnt fixed for 24 hours My daughter then had swelling of the face and eye and we found a bug on wall We know was a adult bed bug but office said was a roach either way gross.We went back to dr and they confirmed more bug bites we went back to hotel they refused refund and told us we was payed till next day we had get out due to my dr calling health department on them We did nothing wrong my daughter was sick from this place and they tookout money and threw us out just wrong

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

Hanover is a delightful town. This motel is not! This motel is old and outdated. The TV in our room did not work and nothing was done about it. It was very noisy also. My daughter and husband had trouble sleeping because of all the noisy that went on all night. I would not have felt safe staying here without my husband.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Clearview Motor Inn? Share your experiences!