“Beware of their Website and lack of caring about the customer” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Hanover
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   40 Wetzel Drive, Hanover, PA 17331   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Greencastle, Pennsylvania
“Beware of their Website and lack of caring about the customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I cancelled our reservation before the deadline online. Never received a confirmation. I called them early the next morning and they told me "too late" and there was nothing they could do. I called the corporate reservation help desk. Same answer, I even asked to give me a voucher for next time since our entire soccer team was staying in the area as we do many times. They felt that it benefitted them to charge me for a room I never used, but all it did was cost them a lot of money, since my influence will guarantee that not one of our (18) families will ever use this hotel in the future when we go to any of at least 3 of the annual soccer tournaments in the Hanover area. Customer service is not one of their policies. Wish I could have written a better review, but they were not in any way interested in working something out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Easton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was a nice room for the price. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. The shower was surprisingly very nice and had great water pressure. We asked for a non-smoking room and we did get what we asked for. My only comment is the hallway smelled of smoke. The room did not smell smokey but as soon as you stepped into the hallway, you could smell smoke. I'm not sure where the odor was coming from as the whole corrider appeared to have non-smoking rooms. I would recommend this hotel to others and will likely stay here again when we are in Hanover.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Clarksburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

While Super 8 is considered by some to be a lower chain, 'not all Super 8's are created equal!'
I've traveled down south where that might apply but this motel is over the top great! This motel has a modern/new motif., large/clean rooms, free fridges in the room, Direct TV and free movies in the rooms, clean carpets & new mattresses. The staff are polite and helpful. You can walk to Hoss's Steak, a great Greek Home-cooking restaurant, KFC and other places. I will be back!

Room Tip: No pool or kids activities.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Hanover? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hanover

Address: 40 Wetzel Drive, Hanover, PA 17331
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Hanover
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hanover 2*
THE SUPER 8 HANOVER PA IS NOW OPEN AFTER A COMPLETE RENOVATION. THE GUEST ROOMS ARE NEW AND FRESH. COME EXPERIENCE OUR NEW HOTEL.The Super 8 in Hanover PA is in great proximity to many attractions and corporations. Enjoy Superior service when choosing either room with King or Queen size beds, we also feature suites with whirlpool tubs. All rooms are equipped with hairdryers, alarm clocks, and 32 inch LCD TVs with over 70 cable channels for your viewing pleasure. You can enjoy Free Superstart breakfast daily and access Free high speed internet from anywhere in the Property. No Pets Allowed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Hanover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hanover Hotel Hanover
Super Eight Hanover
Hanover Super Eight
Hanover Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Hanover, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.