We came across this hotel on a road trip on the way home from Florida. Poor planning on our part meant we were driving through the shopping Mecca of Grove City on Labour day weekend. All of our usual choices (Hampton, Holiday Inn) were full and we were directed to this hotel. We paid $87 all in, which for a holiday weekend was fair for what we got. The rooms look like a slightly larger version of a university residence room. The entire back wall was mirrored to make the room look larger, but I personally found it quite disconcerting. The carpet and upholstery was quite stained and the towels and sheets looked as though they had met with an unfortunate bleaching accident (threadbare in the strangest spotty pattern). At least that reassured me that the towells and sheets were clean :) Beds are queen sized and comfortable.
Overall, if looking for a bargain or your usuals are sold out, it wasn't bad. Just don't expect a Hampton type quality.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Grove City Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites Grove City Hotel Grove City
- Microtel Inn And Suites Grove City
- Microtel Grove City
- Microtel Hotel Grove City
- Grove City Microtel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Monroe Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.