“JUST GO HERE!!! if you want authentic mexican atmoshpere....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Mexican
“JUST GO HERE!!! if you want authentic mexican atmoshpere....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family visited here today and it was "TACO TUESDAY" lol.. and it was very busy.. but we were seated quickly and cheerfully and all the workers seemed to love being there...
TACO TUESDAY ( and thursdays) the tacos are $1.00 and also we found out.. we WILL BE GOING BACK.
The walls are painted FAUX cracks and bricks/mortar and it resembles old mexico in every aspect!! many murals to be seen and worth the trip alone for the ARTWORK!!! and the servers are .. well .. MEXICAN but it was an AWESOME experience.
As far as the food, I got THREE TACOS and it was all i could eat, my brother got a Steak FAJITA and we needed to get a TO GO BOX since it was a massive amount of food... i will definitely visit this place again.
The marqueritas were huge, POTENT and well worth the money spent.. KUDOS to whoever runs this place..

• Visited September 2013

“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times, never been disappointed. Always get seated right away, and I usually get a to-go box with my food and split it up when I get it because the portions are huge! I've been to Mexico a few times and this place is still my favorite to get Mexican food! Always full of flavor!

• Visited August 2013
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“A lot of food for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've eaten at Campadres multiple times. The atmosphere seems authentic to me (but I'm Irish-German, so what would I know about Mexico). I didn't particularly like the pork chop meal that I ordered, but that was my dumb fault for ordering pork chops at a Mexican place (they should probably just remove that from their menu). I also had the outstanding fajitas that my wife and daughter couldn't finish, along with a portion of my other daughter's enchiladas (also very good). The chips and salsa is awesome.

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Try the Chiro Pollo. Its great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was very nice too. Well decorated. Looks like you are in a joint in rural mexico. Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Ontario
“Great food for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ate here for the first time. Seated right away. Our waiter was so pleasant and very patient with all our questions. My husband has not been a fan of Mexican, but after tonight he is going to be sorely disappointed that there is nothing like this close to home. Be warned that any one meal is enough for 2 people.

• Visited July 2013