“Bargains galore!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Grove City Premium Outlets is located 50 minutes north of downtown Pittsburgh and near the beach town of Erie, PA, at the crossroads of Interstate 79 and 80 in tax-free Pennsylvania. The largest outlet center in western PA, Grove City Premium Outlets is destination shopping at its best with five hotels within walking distance to the center. Local Stop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Bargains galore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Huge outlet mall, lots of bargains were found! A lot of times I don't find outlets to be much cheaper than the stores, but we really found some great buys! Especially loved the new The North Face outlet!! So glad I took an extra empty suitcase with me, we filled it up! Food court had nice choices & a Gloria Jeans coffee shop, but would highly recommend trying the Primanti Bros sandwich place right by the outlets (walking distance). Or the Elephant & Crate restaurant.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Girard, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“It's just an outdoor mall.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Prices aren't "outlet" and while Pennsylvania doesn't tax clothing, fighting through crowds of self absorbed shoppers (very rude, not walking on the right, having no idea of personal space, arguing with employees, etc) doesn't appeal to me. The one advantage of this place is that it does offer a place to get items otherwise unavailable in the middle of farm country.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Tax free clothing,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

All in all, not bad shopping at all. We went the week before Black Friday and there were that many deals. I guess they were saving the big sales for thanksgiving. However, they were deals if you really look. Lots of restaurants in the vicinity and the food court in the mall offered a good variety of food.

I am not sure if it is really worth the 5 1/2 hr drive from Toronto, 2 nights stay at best western for tax free shopping for clothing. The outlet in Niagara falls, NY is smaller but just as good. All in all we enjoyed ourselves as the drive down there was quite peaceful.

Kitchener
5 attraction reviews
“A bit of a dissapointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went with 54 people for a shopping trip and a lot of us were not that impressed with many of the stores. The prices were good but we questioned some of the stock some of the stores carried. For example, the Fossil store had the same merchandise for men as you will find in a regular retial mall but the women's merchandise was much different. I LOVE Fossil purses and really wanted to buy one but couldn't find one I liked.

I had never been to a Harry and Davids store and I spent a lot of money in this one. Got a lot of great Xmas presents for not a lot of cash.

I must say that stores with long line-ups e.g. Yankee Candle, did get the people served quite quickly. And staff in every store we went in were helpful.

Since I have never been to a U.S. outlet mall I was expecting to spend mountains of money. No worries there, spenf very little as did a lot of people on the trip. We spent more when we went to Mill Creek Mall with JC Penny and Macys.

The food court had a fairly large selection of food but finding a table to sit at was a task . We had to stand and wait for people to get up and then try and pounce on the table before others grabbed it (we failed twice before we snagged one).

5 attraction reviews
“Wear Comfortable Shoes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This Mall is an outdoor mall,prepare to do lots of walking,great deals to be had,just be prepared to wait for 20 minutes or more to check out depending on the store you are in,has a great food court indoors of course,a little hint,there is no Michael Kors or Tory Birch store at this Mall,also sign up for online coupons,don't rely on there coupon book for deals,we saved approximately 800 dollars in shopping from the online coupons plus the store sales,plus no taxes,get there early to get parking if you arrive after the mall has opened be prepared to drive around for a while looking for parking.Staff in all stores we visited were extremely friendly and helpful.
We would definitely shop here again.