“Eggs and worm !” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
longueuil
“Eggs and worm !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just when a finished my potatoes, i saw a worm moving in my plate. The worst restaurant experience of my life !

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ajax, Ontario, Canada
“If you are going for breakfast, you are better off at McDonald's across the street!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

On our way to the Prime Outlet Mall for a day of shopping, my husband and I thought this would be a decent price to grab some breakfast. The breakfast buffet was large and didn't look too bad a quick glance. But we decided to order off the menu to keep our portion control down to a minimum. I order the a breakfast bagel (bagel with egg, cheese and meat). I asked for Canadian bacon, which being a Canadian is peameal, but the waitress had not heard of the word before. I should have known from that comment to not order it. But I love peameal. It ended up being ham or bologna, I was not very sure. The processed cheese slices on the bagel did not enhance the flavour at all. My husband had eggs benedict but was disguested with the hollandaise sauce. We looked across the street and noticed a McDonald's and realized we could have saved ourselves some money and a belly ache and just ate there. So I recommend you do the same.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Orangeville, Canada
“Food poisoning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Party of 4
1. Shaved roast beef salad - average food no complaints.
2. Chicken panini sort of thng - good.
3. Hot chicken sandwich - average.
4. Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and onion rings with chicken noodle soup as a side - AND THIs IS THE KILLER
FOLKS...violent reaction within 3hours of eating....suspect food poisoning. Not pleasant experience as this
was violently sick. Suspect it was the meatloaf not the soup.
BE WARNED.

No atmosphere, staff trained to say usual pleasantries. No one at counter to take check at end of meal and no device (bell or buzzer) to get anyone's attention. We waited about 3minutes....doesn't seem like much until you actually experience it.

A GREAT BIG NO........NEVER AGAIN...IN ANY LOCATION.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Richfield, Ohio
“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

While visiting the Prime Outlet mall, a stop to Eat 'n Park is a great place to relax. The food is good, prices fair, and variety is nice :-) And my "kids" (23 & 18) still love to get the Smiley cookies after the meal, lol!

Visited January 2013
Grove City, Pennsylvania, United States
“Where Friends and Neighbors Meet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Because of the proximity of this restaurant to the Premium Outlets and three colleges, it is always busy. However, they handle the crowds well and the wait is usually minimal. I enjoy their salad bar. It has a nice selection of salad toppings and a ranch dressing that cannot be matched. Their soups are also spectacular. Potato, wedding, and broccoli are my favorites. Any meal that I have ordered has also been high quality. They serve a wide variety of foods and they get you in and out quickly. My favorite part is that the servers remember you and they are very friendly. It is just a nice, hometown place to grab a quick and inexpensive meal...and catch up with friends and family that you will surely encounter there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere