“Long stay, Quite satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grove City
North Carolina
“Long stay, Quite satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 9 nights and we were very pleased. We chose the hotel because it was just a few miles from the convention that we were attending and it is directly across the street from the Grove City Premium Outlet Center, which we always enjoy stopping at. The room was comfortable and clean, the room cleaning staff were very nice, continental breakfast included - standard fare and, yes, it was busy. Many good restaurants within 1 block of the hotel. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I was at the hotel for the weekend to visit my son. Bobbie at the front desk was great.First room had hair on the bed (not mine). But Bobbie gave me another room that was great. Breakfast was good, and the location of the hotel was also great. If come back to the area I will try to stay here. Thanks again Bobbie for your help.

• Stayed September 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have to say that I am blown away by the concern and professionalism of this hotel. I was traveling in Ohio and PA for business and came across this hotel. The service was excellent, the morning buffet was adequate, though very busy, the indoor pool was nice. The room though smelled like wet dog. I have dogs, so it didn't bother me that much, but then they had no NFL network for the Thursday night game and HBO wasn't working. The clerk was very apologetic and offered to change rooms, but I decided to catch the game at the Elephant and Castle pub across the street, so I didn't.the next morning I went to the window to open the blinds in my bare feet and stepped in a puddle near the AC. That really grossed me out. It had obviously been leaking for days. When I reported it on check out, the manager not only was most professional and sincerely apologetic, she also cut my rate in a third.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near Premium Outlets at Grove City. Slept there one night only, getting there late evening. Got rooms on 3rd floor - the place was quite busy even it was Wednesday. The rooms are cleaner than expected, beds are comfortable, fridge and microwave available. The breakfast was good - for a continental breakfast - and definitely convenient if you are there for the outlets.

The only issue we had - the noise coming from AC. We turned off ours - but still heard the one from neighbors (wondering how did they sleep)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
West Middlesex, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Customer service at this hotel is awful! I called and arranged a room block for a recent wedding, talked to the manager and everything went very smooth. She even offered to give the bride and groom an extra low rate for their hotel stay! However, after that things went to a disaster! I called to specifically block two rooms for myself as part of the room block and realized I only recieved confirmation for one. When I called to get a new email confirmation sent they not only told me I never booked two rooms but also informed me that all the group rates I blocked off were taken! So they messed up by only giving me one room, and then offered kindly to charge me more than the group rate to get me it back. They told me no problem for a 4:00 check in for a few of the mens rooms, to ensure they were at the wedding by 4:30. Then when they called to confirm check in she told them sorry, there is no way to know when your rooms will be ready no matter what the circumstance is! You can't even imagine the stress that set off. Lastly, Our hot tub in the room we booked was not working, called the front desk and he asked what room we were in and gave instructions to try to get it running but still no luck! He told me to let them know in the morning and when I did she said you did not pay a high enough rate for a jacuzzi room so we put you in a room with a broken one!!! What?!?! Never again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My sister and I from Toronto stayed 2 nights, excellent location for shopping at the outlets (across the street). Room was great, clean...fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron.....staff excellent...Free breakfast...included make your own homemade waffles, scrambled eggs...bacon...sausage...yogurt...toast....bagels....coffee....fruit....juice....danishes! Seriously....who could ask for more...A SPECIAL thanks to Kim at the desk....you are AWESOME! See you next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family stays here every summer for an annual event we attend. We have always experienced clean rooms, friendly staff, and a good breakfast. This year though, we needed (and got) more than that. We discovered upon returning home (6hr drive) that my son had left his itouch at the hotel. We called, hoping housekeeping had found it. Turns out he had left it in the lobby... They did find it, and mailed it safely back to us. It would have been so easy for anyone - staff or guest - to pocket it and we would not know any better. I cannot thank them enough.
- A Grateful Mommy

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!