“Love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Saint James, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I try to make a stop here whenever I have visitors to my summer home in Big Bass Lake. Everyone I have brought here love it. From the friendly greeting when we enter to the vaste selection of items this place is a gem. Fudge, jams and jellys, amusing statues, a teepee you can enter and loads of fun things. A gold panning devise, a cow that talks, it is just a fun place. Stop by if you are near Greentown. You won't be disappointed. Trully something for everyone.

Visited August 2012

Milford, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“What a Wonder-filled Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

From the moment the store owner said hello with a genuinely cheerful smile to my leaving with the just-right-perfect-gifts, I was quickly reminded of the many reasons shopping in town is the joy it's always been for me. Polite, personable, and attentive customer service & attention along with a bounty of beautiful (as well as practical) items all mean I'll be back to this treasure of a store.

Visited December 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
“A very Interesting and unique place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here in the fall with my 16 month old niece. I kept seeing ads for this place in the Our Town paper and I wanted to check it out. My niece had a ball playing with the very large chair that is right outside the store. She also really liked the shrek and donkey metal statues. Inside there is a lot to do. We sampled all kinds of cheeses, which were really good. In the back of the store there is a play room for kids. This rooms offers a "gold mining" attraction where kids can play with water and pan for hidden treasures. There is also a few other kid friendly toys on this room. This store offers birthday parties for kids. I ended up buying a few wax melt scents for candles that I make. I got the mint and pumpkin ones, both of which made for excellent smelling candles I gave my mother and sisters for Christmas !!!

“The nicest and friendliest store I've been to in a very long time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

The owner of this store was so sweet, she was on crutches and still took us all around and gave us a first class tour. I can't say enough nice things, the whole experience was great. If you are ever looking for something to do, go check out this store because it is so much more than just a shopping experience.

PA
“wonderful store!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I took my 3 1/2 year old grandson here to mine for 'gold'. He had a wonderful time and loved looking at all the items in the store and outside of the store. He enjoyed the large Tee-pee that was located outside of the store.
The selections in the very large store are fantastic. A real treat to find a store that offers so much variaty.

Visited March 2012