“Breakfast Buffet and Banana Pancakes stuffed with Nutella - YUMM” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 154 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Scenic view
Description: The Vista Plateau Restaurant is located in the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center and overlooks the city of Greensburg and Hempfield Township. We are open daily. Monday - Friday 6:30am - 1:00pm and 5:00pm - 10:00pm. Saturday and Sunday 6:30am - 11:00am and 5:00pm - 9:00pm. We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. American style food with a twist.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Breakfast Buffet and Banana Pancakes stuffed with Nutella - YUMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This place is the old Sheraton in Greensburg, on top of the hill overlooking Rt 30. It recently changed ownership, management, and head chef (Ramada now), so we decided to check out the breakfast buffet.

for $13.95, the breakfast buffet was extensive. Fresh fruit, cereals, cheesy egg bake, french toast, cinnamon rolls, some cinnamon bread pudding thing, made to order omelets and Belgian waffles. Since my wife got the buffet, I tried the Banana Pancakes stuffed with Nutella and the Chef's Hash. The banana pancakes (2 each the size of the entire plate) were stacked on top of each other with a layer of Nutella spread between them. It was sweet, but oh so yummy, and I probably didn't need to order the Chef''s Hash to go with it.

Apparently the "chef's favorite" as indicated on the menu, the scrambled eggs were mixed with cheese, sausage, potatoes, and corned beef. The flavors were excellent together (another huge plate) and would have been perfect served with hot sauce and a tortilla, had I stopped eating long enough to ask.

The wait staff was pleasant and attentive, and the place was clean and well appointed. We had a great experience and are looking forward to making this a regular Sunday buffet experience!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing food - great selections - a hidden jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Wow - this place is a hidden jewel in Greensburg! The menu selections are top notch but the prices are extremely affordable compared to other places around. The chef offered some creative and playful options that had my taste buds jumping for joy. The service was courteous and attentive which I like. I will be sure to visit this place the next time I am in town. With a huge breakfast buffet...how can I say no!! Thank you for a wonderful experience...

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Really good breakfast buffet-didn't try the other meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Big Breakfast Buffet, window with great view of "greensburg hills?" not sure what we were looking at but pretty view. Had an area for my son to play while we waited for food-people were nice-a little busy but worth the wait

Visited May 2012