“Very nice and quiet hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very nice and quiet hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This hotel is quiet because it is well set back from the main road near by. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is a nice lobby with coffee available. The desk staff were very nice folks. The hotel has a restaurant, but there are a number of others available within walking distance. They have a nice fitness center, but their pool is indoors and rather small.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dale O,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Greensburg. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our great hotel, friendly staff, as well as our comfortable and spacious rooms. We’re glad you had a quiet and enjoyable stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Michael Simons, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family funeral and were pleasantly surprised at how clean, well-maintained and modern it was. Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, especially the breakfast staff, who very graciously let us sit down for the breakfast buffet 10 minutes before it closed, but made sure we didn't feel rushed and got all that we wanted. The room was very clean and quiet, with the extra pillows we'd requested in the reservation.. Overall, a nice hotel in the Courtyard line, with wonderful staff to bump it up to truly excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
nd826,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Greensburg. I’m pleased to hear that our clean hotel, quiet rooms and friendly staff exceeded your expectations, and I hope we were able to add a little to your comfort. We appreciate your patronage and are sorry for your family’s loss. Thank you again for writing. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Greensburg.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I travel a lot for business. This evening I arrived at this Marriott pretty tired (after a 300+ mile drive) and hungry. Everyone I encountered was friendly and welcoming, and my room is spacious and clean. Special praise goes to Ken the bartender, who immediately found me a plug, a glass of wine, and a bite to eat prepared to my special order while I sat with my computer on a never-ending conference call for more than two hours. My water, food, and drink orders were readily filled with a friendly smile, and he couldn't have been more accommodating. Needless to say, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
stephanie y,
Thank you for your review about your experience with us at Courtyard Greensburg. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on your business trip. I’m happy to hear we provided you with friendly service and a comfortable room after a long day of traveling. I’ll be sure to recognize Ken with a special commendation for his accommodating and outstanding service. We look forward to seeing you again soon the next time you travel through Pittsburgh. Thank you again for writing.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel. I did not have a reservation. I was traveling and it was late so I decided to stay over on my way back to Michigan. I received horrible directions from the toll booth employee and got horribly lost. I called the front desk and was greatly helped by Amanda. She was extremely patient, helpful and customer focused as she stayed with me on the phone (for almost 45 minutes) to get me to the hotel. Marriott is truly lucky to have such an employee representing them. Mark, on the front desk the next morning, was also very customer focused, professional and helpful. The hotel accommodations were wonderful as well.
Great place to stay. It was a haven on a long road trip and late at night.
C. O'COnnor

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
coconnor57,
We’re happy to hear from you, and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We have a wonderful team here, so it’s great to receive your kind comments about our staff and their excellence in customer service. I’ll make sure Amanda and Mark receive a special commendation for their outstanding service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Millersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We needed a place to stay one night for a sport tournament near Seton Hill Univeristy. The Courtyard was a great choice. Modern decor and clean rooms were the highlight. I would stay again.

Upon check in we were all offered a free snack. A nice surprise.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Darty H,
Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with us at the Courtyard. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in town for a sport tournament. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay, our modern décor and clean rooms. Please plan to visit us again the next time you’re in town. Thank you again for writing.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We checked in to hotel. That night & next day we asked to be moved because of the noise. The housekeeping moved me & my belongings, as they can verify. I was very sick. When I went to get my gown after they moved us, found it missing. We called the desk & asked them to go back & get it from first room. It had been hanging on bathroom door. We asked every day we were there for my gown to be returned. The housekeeping was the only one who had access to my things. No member of management has contacted us nor returned my gown. Please return my favorite gown.

• Stayed February 2013
Lainie2,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you loved our hotel and sincerely apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay, the inconvenience of moving to another room and the loss of your gown. I have discussed this review with our staff and sincerely apologize that we were unable to locate your gown. We value you as our guest, and hope to have you stay with us again at the Courtyard. Thanks again for writing.
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We arrived late, approx. 11:30 pm. The staff was very welcoming and offered us snacks and drinks. The lobby was very pretty and cozy. Our room was typical, 2 beds and a bath, but it was immaculate and well decorated. The beds, pillows and blankets were so comfy that I slept late the next morning.
The only suggestion I could make is that there is no area other than the bathroom vanity to get ready with make up/hair/ mens shaving, etc. There wasn't even a mirror in the bedroom other than the back of the bathroom door, so it was very crowded in there wtih my son, husband and myself trying to get ready. This is definitely not a deal breaker! The hotel was very nice. There are also many dining options nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
kaykels,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your recent stay with us at Courtyard. We appreciate you and your family staying with us, and we're glad you had a nice, comfortable visit. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you and your family will visit us again.
Michael Simons, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Greensburg? Share your experiences!