“used to be the best pizza!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
pa
“used to be the best pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

I've been going here for 20 years because it was the only pizza my family and I would eat. I also turned many people on to this restaurant. However, over the past few years, the sauce has changed, the pizza is dry and burnt! The salads were the best also, but not any more. The owner (I think) is very rude and not accomodating. I keep giving it another chance, but it's just not the same. I now go to Falbo's in Latrobe. That tastes more like the original Jioio's.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh
“Most obnoxious management of a problem. Ever.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my parents for dinner. We ordered our food (which took awhile to come - but no complaint about that). When the waitress delivered our food to the table, my plate unfortunately fell to the floor. We felt so bad for her as she was really upset and we were very kind to her when this happened. She let me know it would take a while to re-make my dinner, which I understood. What I do not understand, it that while my parents ate their dinner, she never came back. Never came back to ask if they needed anything (which they did). No manager ever came over to apologize. AND.... they charged me for my meal?!?!? My parents were done eating (completely) and I had to take it 'to go'. Can you imagine? Not even a free glass of wine? Let alone charging me full price? I find it to be inexcusable management on their part. I will never go back.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Awesome place. Food is great and excellent prices. Best Chicken Parm anywhere. And almost too big. Great sweet pizza. Burgers huge. And Gob Cake to die for!! Must go to

Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Family owned and operated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Not a upscale restaurant but a great place for a good meal.

Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I love Jioios, my favorite being the baked ziti. I like the pizza as well but its much sweeter than regular pizza and one more of a pie crust than a pizza dough. The only downfall is that its more common to get bad service than good, but the food is worth it so we go back often.

Visited December 2011