“Good times!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I usually eat here once a month. I wish I could say that I've sampled multiple dishes on the menu but the truth is I've only had a few things. The chicken critter salad definitely is among my favorite salads of all time. It is huge and is served with ample amounts of chicken and bacon. I'd also recommend the rattle snake bites for an appetizer. They are jalapeno poppers served with an awesome horseradish sauce. You also get unlimited hot rolls with cinnamon butter and peanuts. The service is usually above average, as is the atmosphere. I'm not into country music or line dancing (which the servers will occasionally engage in) but it adds to the experience. I can't say that I've ever had a negative experience here. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Donegal;PA
“Fun place, great ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Fun place to eat for with family and friends. Absolutely love the loaded baked sweet potatoes. Fun to munch on the complimentary peanuts. Best ribs around town. Also lon the honey cinnamon butter for the warm bread.

Visited June 2012
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“My family and I get together each year when my sister comes in to town.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

the resturant is plesant and clean.Your waitress was very kind and helpfull. we were taken care of as soon as we arrived. we also called ahead by 24 Hr. before we were to arrive,and we were told ; there would be no problem. That might not seam like much to some people, but there were 5 of us that were in weelchairs, 2 had walkers, and the girls treated us as if we were family / even after our picky husbands arrived. If i had any thing to complain about it would be not enought handycap parking. Our family has growen smaller in the past ,but each year when we get together your family of employies make our visit a plesant one.

Visited June 2012
GREENSBURG
“excellent ribs & steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

if you don't mind peanut shells all over the place - it's great!
try not to fill up on the rolls before your entree arrives!

Visited April 2012
pa
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

They have really good steaks. The staff goes out of their way to help you. The only draw back is it is too loud there. Hard to talk to the person across the table with out shouting,

• Visited June 2012