“Best place to stay within the region. Hands down” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best place to stay within the region. Hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at the rodeway inn but I must say that, I really got my monies worth. Not only were the staff courteous but they were very helpful to me and my family, also everyone that we talked to went above and beyond to make sure our stay was pleasant

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had a long day and stop in for the night.
My first impression of the staff was warm and inviting.
I asked for it and they had no problem accommodating my needs.
And when i checked into my room it was neat and clean.
I had a lovely stay and will return.
I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Holts Summit, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

At first I thought it was a clean room for the price. But then...It took 45 minutes to get the wifi to work and then dropped in 10 minutes. The breakfast was bread and cold cereal, coffe and juice. Not even anything to put on the bread. My stay was for four days. Every day when we returned my card key wouldn't work. The clerk was very nice in reprogramming it. But, the fourth day there was nobody in the office. For over 6 hours I and several others looked and waited for someone to show up. Phone calls to the motel were unanswered. The 800 number main office tried, but couldn't help. The highway patrol said it wasn't a police matter. No personnel around. Housekeeping door wide open. Finally, at 10;30 PM a couple of us found a way to be able to crawl into our windows. In the morning there still was nobody around, so we left our key and left. Headqurarters said there was supposed to be somebody in the office 24/7.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Rodeway inn was a good hotel for my stay. My reservation was for 3 nights. When we checked in the receptionist was very nice and offered us breakfast in the morning and recomended places to visit, and nearby restaurants. My room was clean and comfortable. The room was a good size room and had a pleasent smell. I also enjoyed taking advantage of the free hotel amenities, such as the continental breakfast and WIFI. The hotel staff was always pleasent and more then willing to go the extra mile to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I trully enjoyed my stay here at the Rodeway Inn. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. If you want at five star hotel stay, at a two star hotel rate, the Rodeway Inn in Greensburg is the place to go!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

DO NOT stay here.. the worse.. I came real close to leaving and going somewhere else.. BUT it was for ONE nite.. we were passing there to go to the latrobe airport.. and it was cheap.. you get what you pay for.. I GUESS.. never again.. I will sleep in the car.. there where bug on the walls. DEAD.. the little and i mean little bar of soap they give you was taken so i can give it to a friend for a joke. it was less then a 1/4 of an inch.. seriusly.. if it cost that much.. then dont give us anything.. on the sign it says free breakfast.. DIDNT see ANYTHING .. on the sign.. said remoldeled NOT my room.. the bed was the worse bed i have ever sleep in and i am medic so i have sleep in holes in the wall.. sorry I will not be back..

Room Tip: just dont go here.. it was bad and on the wrong side of the road.. each time you would leave the hot...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Oreland, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We made reservations for two nights. Our room was acceptable although it was around 80 degrees when we arrived. It took over an hour to cool the room down. We had less than a quarter roll of toilet paper and the shower shut off after about 3 minutes. The breakfast was bread, tea, coffee (which was empty) and cold cereal. We requested to leave after one night and when we tried to check out, we were told it would not be possible to check out early. We did not realize we were actually in the nightmare companion to the hotel California-leave whenever you choose but no checking out allowed.

Room Tip: Choose a different place to stay. Mountainview Inn....WAY better!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wooster
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I reserved two rooms for this hotel through priceline.com. When we arrived two were men standing out side drinking beer. We checked in and the front desk clerk tried to get me to sign saying I had inspected my room but I refused because the place looked like a dump on the outside so I did not figure the inside of the rooms would be any better, and I was right. We reserved one king room and double room. The bed spread on the bed in the king room was old looking and stained, and the door to the room would not lock. The double room had a huge gap between the door and the doorframe, and the toilet would not flush. Both rooms smelled and had a dingy appearance. I went back to the front desk and stated that I wanted to cancel my reservation. The front desk clerk refused, so I called priceline on the spot and complained to them. They asked to speak to the front desk clerk. I heard the front desk clerk tell priceline that he would refund my money. But after speaking to them and hanging up the phone he told me again that he would not cancel my reservation, but would give me a better room. I told him NO…I do not want to stay at your hotel. He kept insisting that we take a better room, and spoke rudely to me when I kept telling him no and that I wanted a refund on my credit card. He refused. So we left and I contacted priceline again and they eventually got the hotel to refund my money after several phone. If you go to Greensburg, do not stay here

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn Greensburg? Share your experiences!