“Greensburg Satisfaction” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
downingtown, United States
“Greensburg Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff is first rate and understands customer service. Well trained and hired personnel make the difference and ths property gets it. Beds, Bathrooms, and room amenities exist in every hotel. The people make the difference. I look forward to staying here again and recommendating this to my friends and family. I am from the area and travel back often. I will definitely stay here again when rooms are available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton Inn was a wonderful find........convenient location, comfortable surroundings, and a lovely, friendly staff! Breakfast was include in our room rate and it was very satisfying. It had a little of everything. Coffee and tea were available 24/7 and cookies were evening treats!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

lenoir city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Staff was wonderful and very helpful. Hotel is very nice. I would recommend this motel to anyone going to the area. My Granddaughter stayed with me part of the stay and they were so nice to her. I t was nice too to see a guard in the lobby, don't see that often these days.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

A couple weeks go I stayed here for a wedding. We were coming in from quite a distance, so we arrived at the hotel pretty late. The front desk agent was extremely helpful in finding a place for us to eat, which was convienently right next door. Our room was beautiful, and as an added bonus, they upgraded my fiance and I to a whirlpool room, which was a nice romantic surprise. Every front desk agent was very helpful with directions for my shopping adventure, and was very friendly. I will be back to this area, and will absolutely stay here at the Hampton. Thank you for giving my fiance and I a flawless weekend getaway

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was very pleased that I selected this hotel for my stay in the area while on business. I was very impressed with the hospitality of the staff and appreciated the warm greeting upon my arrival. Internet connection is always important to the business traveler and it was the best I had for the last 6 months while on the road. The lobby was clean and inviting and the breakfast was good as well. Will definitely stop again when traveling through the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I used to live in the area and the hotel is close to everything and everyone that I want visit when I am there. Easy access to Route 30, close to the mall, places to eat within walking distance. I like that I can have a microwave and small refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The whole hotel felt new and fresh - the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had called a few days before we arrived to ask if we could check in early, and when we arrived our rooms were ready. The price was reasonable, and we would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Greensburg? Share your experiences!