“Great Place to Stop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Greensburg
Indianapolis
“Great Place to Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was very pleased that I selected this hotel for my stay in the area while on business. I was very impressed with the hospitality of the staff and appreciated the warm greeting upon my arrival. Internet connection is always important to the business traveler and it was the best I had for the last 6 months while on the road. The lobby was clean and inviting and the breakfast was good as well. Will definitely stop again when traveling through the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I used to live in the area and the hotel is close to everything and everyone that I want visit when I am there. Easy access to Route 30, close to the mall, places to eat within walking distance. I like that I can have a microwave and small refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The whole hotel felt new and fresh - the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I had called a few days before we arrived to ask if we could check in early, and when we arrived our rooms were ready. The price was reasonable, and we would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Lovettsville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My reservation requests were met. Adjoining rooms, plus a roll-away-bed-for my grandson. The rooms were very clean and we enjoyed the queen size beds. The pool was very enjoyable, plus the fitness center was very nice, as well as the breakfast. My family and I will stay at the Hampton Inn in Greensburg, PA again next Labor Day weekend 2014.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed overnight on a Saturday after a day at Idlewild. This hotel had a great location with many restaurants nearby. It was easily accessed off the state route as well.

The hotel was extremely clean from the common spaces all the way to our spacious bathroom. It was nicely decorated and had a nice atmosphere. The breakfast was awesome and was kept well stocked through out the morning rush.

We would have preferred an indoor pool as it was too chilly to swim that evening, but the putting green was a nice surprise.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Haddonfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the things I look for in a hotel is quietness. I hate hearing someone else's TV or conversations. I didn't have that problem here. Everything else was in nice shape. The staff was very helpful, I had a meeting here, and they took care of a lot of the small stuff....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Mahtomedi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We like to stay at Hampton Inn's because the quality of the hotels and rooms are consistent and you get a nice room and breakfast for a reasonable price. This location met all of our expectations. We ordered take out from 'Dino's Sports Lounge' located in a strip mall right next door (walkable) and ate our dinner outside at the hotel patio by the outdoor pool-beautiful location. The food was delicious at a good price--really good chicken wings and gyro was made on a homemade pita.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Greensburg? Share your experiences!