“Really Delicious, Great Atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Grantville
Campinas, SP
“Really Delicious, Great Atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I ate there this evening with my mom and boy was it delicious! I had the lasagna, and my mom had the eggplant parm; we also shared an order of calamari as an app. I loved atmosphere, really cozy, exposed beams with beautiful white lights-a really rustic feel. I think it could be romantic if it hadn't been so busy and that was no doubt due to the great food. There were lots of big parties of large families in while we were there, and that I think contributed to the fact that it took a little while in the end to get our check.

Our server was lovely and the food comes out quickly- the calamari was excellent, really fresh and cooked perfectly. Huge portions, I really think you could happily share a meal. One thing to note-it is a BYOB with a corking fee, and that was the one downfall for me-a great italian meal with no wine :(. So make sure to bring some to the table! Other than that, fantastic!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Pizza...yum!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were staying at the hotel across the street & ordered pizza for takeout. Wow! Delicious, hand tossed, home made pizza. The inside atmosphere looked quaint & the staff was very friendly. We definitely want to eat at the restaurant & try more next time we're in town. Don't pass up this place!

Visited June 2014
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Had delivery to my hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was tired of the same old franchise pizza places, so I asked the staff at my hotel who they like, and they all seemed to thing Fabio's was the best. Well it wasn't the same old, same old, but it was not the best I have ever eaten. The highlight was the "Philly cheesesteak" stromboli. I would eat there again in a heartbeat!

Visited May 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My daughter and I were also told to try Fabio's by the inn keepers. It was perfect! Great service! Great menu options of homestyle entree's to pizzas and calzones. We both ordered a dinner entree. Both of our choices were very large in size and arrived at our table in a timely manner and piping hot. The garlic bread was also delicious. We also opted for a dessert which were also very yummy. The price of our meal was so very reasonable as well. The next time we are in Hershey we will certainly dine here again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sparta, New Jersey
“Great pizza and appetizers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great pizza and appetizers! Tremendous value - generous servings - especially the sampler appetizer. Plus a great atmosphere - BYOB! Strongly recommend for couples or family.

Visited March 2014