“Fabulous Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
PA Dutch country
“Fabulous Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2006

I was invited by a friend. After reading the one review by missannie, I was a little apprehensive. But, I'm so glad I went. The atmosphere is casual but charming. Service was prompt and friendly, and the food was wonderful and the servings generous. I had eggplant parmesan and a salad with house dressing. The eggplant was delicious and the pasta al dente. The salad dressing was not sweet, but not tart, either - perfect! I will definitely visit again.

Melbourne, Florida
“Not too sure about this place ...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2006

This restaurant was listed on our hotel sheet as being nearby so we decided to have dinner there.....We were surprised when the waitress told us that wine was BYOB. My husband had a good veal dish and I ordered a portobello salad dinner. Unfortunately, there was a fly on my salad and just stayed there. The waitress was very sorry and offered to replace the salad (NO!) or get me another dinner. I had lost my appetite. It seems "these things happen," I was told but still I decided to have a bite of my husband's pasta which was good. There was no decaffeinated tea so, fortunately, I did have an herbal tea bag in my purse. We were told most folks do not have coffee or tea and the waitress did brew a fresh pot for my husband. Think next trip, we will go to another place for dinner.