We stayed here two years ago (2008) for an overnight at Hershey Park and again this year. I should have come back and read my own 2008 review first! The place has not improved much. On one hand, I didn't find it to be as dirty, on the other hand, there were two big issues: 1) our room this time was on the I-81 side of the building. Even with the a/c fan running all night for some white noise, it was a sleepless night due to the highway noise; 2) the breakfast was lousy. The "pancakes" turned out to be scrambled egg patties and I don't how they prepared the bacon, but - I'm sorry - it looked like bacon treat strips that you feed to dogs. The "orange juice" seemed to be Tang. The coffee was good. We had stayed in Comfort Suites in Chesapeake, VA earlier in the summer and it was great, so we had high hopes for this location. Unfortunately, they are very different. I would not recommend this location, but if you must stay here, make sure to book a room on the side opposite the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT this beautiful 96 Suite property is conveniently located off of Interstate 81 at Exit 80 just minutes from Hollywood Casino and Hersheypark. Guests of our hotel enjoy a Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, heated Indoor Chemical Free Salt Water Pool,Business Center, Fitness Center and Game Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Grantville
- Grantville Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Grantville