“Nice Casino-Cheap to stay local” 3 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Baltimore, MD
11 attraction reviews
“Nice Casino-Cheap to stay local”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have been here three or four times now. The black jack tables range from $10-$25 per table. Most dealers are nice and patient. I have not visited the Poker room but it looks small. There is plenty of tables. All tables were open. The few restaraunts seem nice. The location is convenient to Baltimore and many parts of PA. It was a pretty nice place. The casino also has slots and video games (poker, roulette) but they are pointless. This is nice for a night away with some friends. Or a night away from the kids after a day of Hershey Park.

Visited December 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Rigged and rotten customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've never seen a game as rigged as the video blackjack. At times it's absolutely unbeatable when the player gets several hands of 15 in a row and the dealer conveniently gets 19 to 21 consistently. I was treated VERY rudely by 2 customer service reps on 12/3 while visiting and had a malfunction with the ATM machine. They take no responsibility for the machines because they are maintained by an outside vendor. I made a transaciton and got NO CASH from the machine!! 1 supervisor from the cashiers office said I had to call my bank and the ATM company to get my money and promptly turned her back on me and walked away. The other person in another department told me the machine was working properly and in a very condesending tone told me twice to HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR.....as if to dismiss me and forced me to leave. Screw this place.

Visited December 2012
“Worst Poker Room on the East Coast”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular visitor at Hollywood Casino in grantville and the Treatment you get in the poker room is the worst probably in the United States. There Is a big lack of respect to the players by 1 floor person in particular and in a nut shell doesn't care who you are it is either his way or the highway. I say just keep driving on the highway right past them to another casino. My appologizes to the other floor people but the old saying goes one person can certainly ruin an experience. I can certainly say I will drive 1.5 hours to go play poker somewhere else.

Manheim, Pennsylvania
“Super tight”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Tightest slots ever. No fun. Never played so many ice cold machines in one night. Every year they get worse. Will not be returning.

pa
“Skybox is awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Don't bother visiting the Skybox at the Hollywood Casino. Worse than bar food. It's such the opposite of the Final Cut, which is worth more than the extra bucks(also at the Hollywood). You would think management would want a great sports bar there. Just go to "The Boro" in Hummelstown, 10 minutes away for the best wings and drinks hands down!

Visited November 2012