“Too smokey!” 2 of 5 stars

Wilmington, Delaware
6 attraction reviews
“Too smokey!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011 via mobile

The cigarrete smoke is terrible. We ignored the previous reviews and went anyway, figuring how bad could it be... well it was worse. We went mainly for the buffet but the smoke was so bad in the restaurant my eyes were burning after 10 minutes. They are not RV friendly either. We had to park at the farthest end of the lot with the 18 wheelers. Then its a LONG walk to the casino. The food was not bad, but not good either. Most selections were tastless. I would not return!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Fun but not rewarding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

I visited this casino on Sept. 3, 2011. I liked the layout that was all on one floor. I did notice the smoking and nonsmoking sections were intertwined. However, I went on Friday afternoon and most of the day on Sat. and didn't find the smoke bothering. The casino does not pay out like other well known casinos. The time that I spent there I did not see nor hear one person hit a jackpot. Oh they do let you win $5 or $6 dollars but that was the biggest I saw. I don't have any knowledge of the games tables as I stayed on slots. I found the casino clean and the ashtrays that I saw were clean. They do have a free self serve fountain drink stand and ladies did come by once in a while to serve drinks. Due to lack of payouts (even little ones) I will not go here again. I believe the bigger casinos at least give you a fair chance to win. There was food there that was average.

Visited September 2011
York County, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable night at the track”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed the races over a wonderful dinner in the grandstands. While the casino was quite beautifully finished with a large and diverse number of slot machines, we were disappointed with the high minimum bets on the table games. We passed on the casino and stayed with the horse racing.

New York
“Check your ID”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Went to the casino with my girlfriends (all over 30 yrs old) and just wanted to hit the buffet because we heard GREAT things about it. Once you walk into the casino, the security is right there. To check Ids. I never looked at the drivers license and dont you know that my ld expired a week prior. The security guard would not let me in. We were not there to drink or gamble (since we are not a gambling or drinking group) we just wanted to eat dinner. The security still said no he needed a vaild id. Tip for the day: check you ids expiration date.
My question is would they turn away the senior citizens if there id was expired?

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“this place sucks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

the food, games and people suck! You will absolutely hate your visit here the don't comp anything because they feel like they have no competition so go anywhere else but here!!!