“bring your own sine” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Gander, Canada
“bring your own sine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This restaurant was described as authenic Italian but to us the sauce was bland. The bread was quite good as was the service. You can bring your own wine and for $1 they will pour it for you.

Visited October 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice place, family enjoyed the pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Was a nice place for the family to take a break and enjoy some pizza. Clean and they have friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Grantville
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This place is a great place for Italian food and neat ambience. I have never had a bad waiter or waitress there. The food is excellent and very fast friendly service. Only open for dinner though.
Would recommend Villa Rosa highly. They also serve oven brick pizza very tasty

Visited July 2013
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Food good and service - atmosphere could be improved”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had read somewhere on-line that this restaurant had a coal fired oven, but they don't. It's a brick oven, but not coal. The pizza, however, was still good. Salads were also good. Our server was very pleasant and efficient. They could turn the 'feel' of the place around entirely just by changing the music that they play in the background. If they were to play some classics, Sinatra tunes maybe, it would make so much difference. I know this is Grantville, Pa, but I don't like listening to Country music while I'm eating. If this was just a pizza place, that might be fine - but I think they want to be, and could be so much more with a few changes. The restaurant (room, decor, furnishings) looks nice enough and they could certainly build on that. The picture represented here is not of the restaurant - I think someone goofed...

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Felt welcome for my bachelorette dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We live about six miles away from this restaurant. Friends of mine were throwing my fiancé and I a "bachelorette/shower" dinner. There were thirteen of us, and my friends called ahead and reserved the small "party room" for us.

This was perfect for a small group gathering. There was a lot of room, and we felt we could be as loud as we wanted without disturbing other guests.

Our server, Stephanie, couldn't have been nicer or more patient. Things only needed asked for once, and she was constantly in and out of the room...we did need to ask for the check, though.

Everyone enjoyed their food, which was served quickly and piping hot, however, the portions were NOT equal to the prices. $14.99 for chicken parmesan, and the chicken wasn't that much better than the frozen chicken patties I serve at home. All in all, however, the ambience and service made up for the poor value.

• Visited September 2013