“Great Local Spot for excellent food....no liquor license” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
boston
“Great Local Spot for excellent food....no liquor license”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

My son and I had great meals here for less than $40 including tip. I would have liked to have had a glass of wine with my meal but they explained that they are BYOB.

Visited September 2011

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I stopped here on the way to a night of fun at Hollywood Casino which is only a few minutes away. We walked in and it is a very casual place. Jeans and Sweatshirts are fine. We weren't sure what to expect. We ordered the crab dip and it was like nothing I ever had before it was amazing! We were laughing because we were closing our eyes as we ate because it was that good! My husband ordered the tortellini alfredo and I ordered the fettucini carbonara. Both were absolutely fantastic! We savored every bite. There was so much food we could have easily shared a pasta dish. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Ick.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

We ate here this evening and as soon as the pizza was brought to the table I knew something was "off." It smelled rancid! My daughter took one bite and said it didn't taste "right." I tasted it and it even tasted foul. I don't know what caused it to smell/taste rancid but when I asked the waitress about it she couldn't offer any explanation, no apologies either.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Good Food, But No Liquor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

The food here is pretty good, most things seem homemade, even the salad dressing. The service was a bit slow, especially since there were only a few tables in the place when we were there. Pizza was pretty good, as was the scampi. I'd go back.

Visited May 2011
“Wonderful salad dressing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011 via mobile

Food was all hommade and the salad dressing is amazing!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere