“Great place to dine” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pescatores is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marshall Road
Glen Mills
“Great place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

We have been to Pescatore's a number of times, and the food and service is always top notch. The menu is extensive, the portions are large, the pricing is a tad high, the drinks are a little expensive, but overall it is s great palce to dine, which is why we keep going back.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We were treated to a wonderful meal at Pescatores. Our group enjoyed a private room complete with colorful murals, white tablecloths, great service and delicious food. I look forward to returning to Pescatores on my next trip to Glen Mills PA.

Visited October 2011
Olympia, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Went to Pescatore's last night with my father and my wife. The food was excellent, the service prompt and friendly, and the wine list adequate. The menu is good with a large amount of it dedicates to appetizers. As an example, there were 3 ways to have calamari. The appetizers are a good sized portion and you could make a perfectly adequate dinner of an appetizer and a salad.

I had the sauted calamari in white wine sauce. Wow! I would order that again in a heartbeat. Everyone else had the saltimbocca, my wife the chicken and my dad the veal. Both loved the sauce. We didn't have any dessert, so can't comment on that.

Though it is expensive, I would go back for the calamari.

• Visited September 2011
West Chester, PA
“Unbelievable Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

The Ambiance, Food and Service were absolutely fantastic! They made us feel very special…what a good feeling. Our waitress Theresa, a sweet girl and fantastic server, was both friendly and knowledgeable. The Manager, Dennis, came over and introduced himself. He told us about Andrew, the owner, and his history in the food industry. I was very impressed with his kindness. Everything was cooked to perfection! The portions are big, we took a lot home. From the salad, I had Caesar and Hubby had House; appetizers were delicious, Crab Brushetta and Calamari with garlic butter sauce w/Italian herb bread; dinner was “to die for”. We had huge dishes of Veal Saltimbocca with spaghetti and seafood w/spaghetti (the presentation was beautiful). The food was light and delicious. We were soooo stuffed we ordered dessert to go. It was our Anniversary and they brought over a huge piece to Italian Rum cake w/a candle….well I have to say that was one of the best pieces of cake I ever had. When I got home I told everyone on Face Book and called my family to tell them that I found a GREAT place. As with all restaurants they are crowded on week-ends so make a reservation. Oh, Gordon Ramsey would be PROUD!!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Excellent! From first going in the door to the last bite of dessert.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Our server was very up beat, friendly and helpful. The calamari (difficult to cook correctly) was perfect. The veal would just melt in your mouth. Being of Italian decent and cooking at home, I know good Italian food when I taste it. I’ve decided if I want good Italian food I’ll cook it at home. But, when I want EXCELLENT Italian food I’m going back to Pescatores

• Visited August 2011