“Clean hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Tricky to get to...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington

You added Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1110 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19331 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concordville - Brandywine)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Glen Mills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Powhatan, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We arrived 11pm and was greeted with a smile! The customer service from the front desk when we arrived until we left was amazing.
We've been traveling from Virginia to Pennsylvania since August because our daughter is going to college in Philadelphia and this was our first time staying here. We will always return back to stay here from this day forward.
Highly recommended

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
What a wonderful review! thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel and staff on Trip Advisor. I will make sure to commend both my front desk staff and their supervisor for a job well done.

I wish you and your family safe travels between here and Virginia and I hope your daughter enjoys her time in PA. On your next visit feel free to contact me directly as I would like to thank you for your review and make your next reservation for you. Thanks again!
Troy, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and i stayed for a week-april 2014---Excellent staff--breakfast staff--janice the mgr. was terrific as well as all the staff. room was clean (very)--a/c was cold--very important to me. wife enjoyed the fitness room-everything she needed was there. front desk person-Hector was great--we have stayed at many top class casinos and hotels--the Wyndham Garden Glenn Mills Wilmington is now top of our list. look forward to staying there again-real soon--also since this great experience at this Wyndham garden we will continue to use Wyndam gardens in our furture travels. Jeff F.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our property I wll make certain to pass along your accolades to all of my team especially Janice. I really appreciate you taking the time to review our facility and staff and I hope that you make it back soon to Glen Mills, PA! Please contact me directly on your next visit at (610) 358 1700 x2131 as I would like to personally thank you for your review and make your reservation for you.

Thank you again and we all hope to see you again soon!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I recently booked this hotel for a 6 night stay coming up in May. We will be traveling to the area for a graduation and even though this hotel isn't the closest location to where my family lives, I thought it was a nice accommodation for a good price. I've read through many reviews and while most seem positive, I'm a bit nervous about the noise complaints and the smoking problems. I will be staying with my children and making them as comfortable away from home is a big priority! However I must say I have been very impressed with the responses from the general manager addressing the less than positive reviews. It seems he truly cares and makes every effort to make every experience pleasant, as well as remedy the unhappy guests. We are very excited about this vacation, and hope to share a great experience at this hotel soon!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your premptive review of our property; I look forward to meeting you when you arrive and rest assured we will make certain to address any of the concerns you mentioned in your review. Feel free to call me at (610) 358 1700 x2131 with any addditional questions or comments and have a wonderful and safe trip to the Brandywine Valley!

Been to Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington

Address: 1110 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19331 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concordville - Brandywine)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Glen Mills
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Glen Mills
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington 3*
The Newly Renovated Wyndham Garden Hotel is nestled in the heart of Glen Mills, PA only a short drive from Wilmington DE and Philadelphia PA. With over 3 million dollars in renovations in 2012/2013 our upscale hotel is truly the premier hotel in the Brandywine Valley. We offer 100% smoke free sleeping accommodations with microwaves and refrigerators in every room. 1 and 2 bedroom extended stay apartment suites with full kitchens as well as Whirlpool Suites, spacious King Suites and Queen Jr. Suites perfect for the business traveler. We offer free movie night on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday in our 200 seat theater style Auditorium. We hold a complimentary manager's reception each Wednesday. All newly furnished rooms have complimentary WIFI & 32 inch flat panel HDTVs and all suites have at least 2. Free local area shuttle service is available Monday through Friday from 8AM until 5PM. We feature a newly renovated and expanded fitness center and game room; outdoor seasonal pool, and free self service guest laundry. Located 5 miles from West Chester PA, Media PA & Kennett Square PA we are the perfect hub for a trip to our historic area. Enjoy our hot buffet breakfast breakfast daily with egg & omelet action station. Enjoy a cocktail or dinner in our recently renovated BW bistro located inside the hotel or relax in your room and let us serve you a fantastic room service dinner or dessert. Situated at the intersection of PA route 202 and US route 1 (Baltimore Pike); we are only 10 minutes from Interstate 95 and 25 minutes from the PA Turnpike (Downingtown Exit #312). Come see why everyone is talking about the Brandywine Valley Suites Hotel and make our home yours for a month or a day! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Concordville - Brandywine
Holiday Inn Concordville
Concordville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.