“Excellent course” 5 of 5 stars

Oxford, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Excellent course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

One of the best courses in the area. Always fun to play this challenging tract. Looking forward to my next round here.

Visited September 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Great Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I drove up to the Philly area from Raleigh to meet some friends to play a few rounds. Glen Mills had some good reviews so I was eager to play it. I am a 13 handicap & my friend that played w/ me that day says he normally shoots 120. The staff were all friendly & the course was in perfect shape. Greens rolled true. There was a lot of elevation which I like and I can't say anything bad about the place. I ended up shooting my lowest round to date (77). My friend had no problem playing the course as well. If you're in the area you really need to grab a tee time. I thought the $79 was a fair price for the course. I'll play it again if I'm ever in the Philly area again.

Steve
Raleigh, NC
Played June 26, 2013

Visited June 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
55 attraction reviews
“Hidden gem - must play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The course is awesome and challenging with a variety of tees for players of all levels. It is attached to a High school and is always in great shape as they use the course as training for the youth at the school. Even though I belong to a club, I play Glen Mills several times every year..
Note since attached to the school - limited food and bar facilities.

Visited November 2012
Pitman,NJ
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful & Well Maintained Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Spectacular course, always in great shape. I play there 2-3 times a year and I look forward to playing there each time. It does not disappoint. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

Visited October 2011
West Chester, Pennsylvania
24 attraction reviews
“Great Course..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

All I know is it is a beautiful and challenging course, as per the men in my family.....