“The best,biggest,juiciest burger I have ever eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Fryburg
Cuisines: American
Fredonia,PA
“The best,biggest,juiciest burger I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I have been to the Washington House several times. Everytime I order a DinoBurger. This thing is packed with cheese, fresh ground chuck (80/20), bacon, lettuce and whatever else you want on it, topped with a fresh bun! Its 2lbs when its all said and done and I have only eaten the entire thing once. Put a six inch steak knife thru the top of it and you will see none of the blade. I had ten bucks one time and got the dino burger meal and a beer, and still had change!! It comes with fries and a soup for like 8 bucks, but if you want to finish the dino burger, save the starch for last. The owner of the restaraunt actually explained to us how this process happened and had us try homemade chicken strips on the house! They were excellent. Go in, sit down, have a beer and get ready for a colossal culinary masterpiece that is the Dino Burger.

• Visited July 2010