“Outback ... steady and reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Frazer
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Miami
“Outback ... steady and reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Ate there recently while traveling. Our flight got in late and due to bad weather we reached our hotel much later than expected. Outback - conveniently located right next door to the hotel - was still open and we were graciously greeted and served without rush. Wait staff extremely accommodating and pleasant. Food - well, let me say that Outback hasn't disappointed me yet!

Visited April 2014

Coatesville,Pa
“Bad food, worst service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We waited a long time for appetizers, longer for overcooked meal at a half-filled restaurant, food was overcooked, the quality was subpar, this is not the place to spend your money

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Overall above average Outback”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We've been enjoying going to Outback for weekend lunch. The price is right, it's not crowded, service is typically good. Last Sunday we sat in the bar area (at a booth) and needed to ask to have the TV switched to the Eagles game.

During this specific visit, service started off slow but became good and my soda was never left empty for long. The $4 goodies on the special bar menu are a pretty nice accompaniment to a lunch (or dinner). They should offer those throughout the restaurant, in my opinion.

Visited December 2013
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“My favorite Outback location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My usual order is the Victoria's filet with the horseradish crust - yum! On this trip I tried the teriyaki steak kabobs, they were delicious! We have been to this Outback several times and have never had a bad experience, the staff is always super friendly.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SC
“DONT BOTHER > Denny's or IHOP Would be Better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If I could give them a zero star I would. I ordered take out - California Chic Salad with steak substitute. I ordered from the bar - the twerpy kid bartender clearly did not want to take the order but sent me to the take out "closet" where NO ONE WAS THERE - so I went back to the bar where the skink reluctantly took my order. I returned 20 minutes later and NO ONE at the bar knew what I was talking about and sent me again to the take out "closet" where AGAIN NO ONE was there. I returned to the bar AGAIN and a different kid went in back and came back with the bartender who I HAD TIPPED TO TAKE THE TO GO ORDER who sauntered over and "dropped" the bag in front of me and sauntered off. I checked the contents and NO NAPKINS NO TO GO FLATWARE - asked for both and the bartender tried to send me again to the "closet" which I refused and asked him to go get it. He came back and THREW the plasticware into the bag and walked off >>>>Well it gets better, being now suspicious I checked the contents of the order

TA DA > Subway has a better looking salad for 6 bucks than the overpriced 12.99 +Tax + Tip pitiful sorry sight I beheld in the bag. NO feta - just a Spartan sprinkling of crumbles the size of sand - NO walnuts - just broken crumbles. NO spinach AT ALL!!!!!! The steak was ordered mid-rare and was mid-well. The bread was stale and so called "butter" in the plastic to go cup was covered in something that I assume is water left from the pan insert where they're kept on ice. I got the manager Darnelle who at first tried to defend the salad until I made the same comment regarding Subway and mentioned I as a graduate of Johnson and Wales. He returned with the salad with more lettuce and NO DAMN walnuts feta or apples. Steak was so salty that it was barely eatable - I threw the salad in trash and went to Subway. I only ate the steak as some animal gave it's life to provide me with sustenance - I'm sure that cow is PISSED that it went to Outback and was ruined.

This is the second time I've ever eaten in an outback as I detest corporate restaurants. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OR ANY OTHER OUTBACK.

• Visited July 2013