“You get what you pay for.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Franklin

You added Super 8 Franklin to your Saves list
Super 8 Franklin
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   847 Allegheny Blvd, Route 8 & 2 Mile Run Road, Franklin, PA 16323   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Franklin
Albion, ny
“You get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to Franklin to ride bikes on the Allegheny River Bike Trails. We had hot water to shower with, coffee and a light breakfast in the AM. After a couple of full days of riding a clean warm room with a hot shower is all you need. No frills but I would stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
wynfranklin, General Manager at Super 8 Franklin, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hi,

I appriciate for yr great review of staying our hotel n enjoy yr super stay. Thnks!

NINah,'
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Nokomis, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Not Bad. Some of the reviews of this place kind of scared me, but I found it OK. The non smoking room had NO bad smell, and though kind of old, was quite clean and neat! I would stay here again. The price was average for this part of the country. In a small town in this area you don't get much business except in fall for the color. Especially not in the winter!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HI!

This is ninah, GM at super 8 motel, I Appriciate for yr great review n also helpful to us, n hv a super stay our hotel. TNKS!

NINAH,
NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been to many Super 8's and this is just below what I was expecting. The breakfast was just waffles, 2 types of cereal and toast and it kinda just looked like it was out of shape since the 1970's. Not to mention, it's in an area where I didn't really feel safe. Thank goodness my husband was there with me. If you are passing through and just need a place to sleep and need free wi-fi and a bagel in the morning, this should be good for ya.

Room Tip: I wouldn't pay more than $50 a night here.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
wynfranklin, General Manager at Super 8 Franklin, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Hi!

This Ninah GM, at super 8 franklin, We provide our brandstandard superstar breakfast at our motel n we have free wi-fi highspeed internet access also. anything invoince at our motel we applolize for that. Tnks!.

NINAH,
GM

Been to Super 8 Franklin? Share your experiences!