“Beautiful location, cozy surroundings, great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
“Beautiful location, cozy surroundings, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 8:35 pm and the hostess told us that the kitchen closed at 8:30 but she would check if they could take us. They accommodated us! And they did it well! This place serves fresh food from their farm and it was really good! I loved the beer list and the atmosphere. It reminded me of being in a huge beautiful log cabin. The dessert really sealed the deal! The chocolate cake was unbelievable!

San Diego, California
“WOW!! So relaxing and charming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wow, I was shocked by this place!! My husband had found it (we've from CA but he comes to Allentown on business) and it was so much more than I expected! I usually endure less than charming hotels when I come along on my husband's business trip but thanks to the Glasbern, this business trip was like a romantic getaway. The grounds are charming and so SO beautiful. The inn is close to Allentown yet you feel like you're out in country away from it all. The food was AMAZING and I was completely in love with it because it's farm fresh, literally from right outside on their farm. This place is one of a kind and something you don't come across often. Stay here! Or at least eat here! The food prices aren't cheap but good quality food never is. It's fairly priced.

No complaints, all positive and I can't wait to come back in the spring when everything is green! Be sure to ask about the animals, we found out little lambs had been born 2 - 4 weeks ago (about 45 of them!) and it was a highlight of the trip to watch them and learn about them from the farmer, Ross. He took a ton of time with us and was just as kind as everyone else we encountered! 5 stars all around!

• Visited March 2013
PHL
“Dinner at the Glasbern Inn Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my first visit to the attractive Glasbern Inn Restaurant and I was more than pleased.I am a foodie. On Saturday nights they have a four course prix fixe menu which is exquisite and warrants return visits, which I am about to indulge in. You are not rushed through your dinner, the ambience is warm and friendly and the service is great. Definitely recommendable and in a very beautiful rural setting. A plus is that they farm their own produce and dairy products and use their own life stock. One can't hardly beat that. A visit will not disappoint - try it - we love it.

• Visited March 2012
Duck, North Carolina
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our first (but definitely not the last!) visit to Glasbern. Dinner Saturday night was fantastic - 4 courses for a very reasonable price, several options for each course. The chef does a great job of allowing the ingredients to shine on their own merits. Sauces enhanced but did not overpower. We have dined all over the world, and have added Glasbern to our "favorites" list.

• Visited February 2013
Scranton, PA
“No Complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The meat tastes like meat (not like grocery store meat) and are cooked perfectly and the vegetables are fresh - and, what a wonderful salad!

Visited December 2012