“Hidden Secret” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Philadelphia
“Hidden Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

I’ve been going here now for eight months for a male brazilin wax. The first time I went in the spa, I did not know what to except. When I entered the spa the staff was professional
and made me feel comfortable. The spa it self is relaxing, clean and a great atmosphere. The spa looks just like the pictures from the website which is immaculate. Next I was introduced to Lana the technician who would be waxing me. Lana is very professional, intuitive, funny, smart and a wonderful person to talk to. The waxing procedure is not that pain full. Since Lana has a beautiful personality the waxing goes by very fast. The whole time Lana is waxing me were talking about everything. I would recommended any body that needs to be waxed to see Lana.
Male or female. I’m there every few weeks. An the prices are great!!!!!!

Barcelona, Spain
“"Temple of Health and Sanity!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

I understand all those happy celebrities as they have a crew of people like from Escape Away Spa hovering over their beautiful bodies. While visiting Escape Away Spa you will see the confident and professional people around you.
If you are stay-home Mom or computer programmer or some who needs to recharge your batteries you will benefit from any massage treatment on their menu.
You will be surrounded by exquisite ambiance and decor...have your preferred tea to relax.
This beautiful place could become a substitute for religion, we need a little preaching from time to time about healthy body and mind.
Ah, I have three children and this place is my benediction. What a treat!

Media, PA
“Great spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2009

This is a great spa. The best place to relax your body and soul. Very professional staff. After treatment feel like a newborn. Everybody should try this place.

Academy of International Ballet.

“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

I wanted to take my friends somewhere to get a massage before her wedding so I took her to Escape Away Spa. They are great there. As soon as you walk in it is a very relaxing atmosphere. Their waiting room is very relaxing and they offer you tea and you can even order in lunch, we brought champagne. The massage was awesome too. I got a hot stone and it seemed like they did the hot stones plus a Swedish- they didn’t just focus on one area. Everyone in the bridal party went and we all agreed that it was the best massage we’ve had. Even the owner was giving massages. I would definitely recommend this place and will be returning.

Philadelphia
4 attraction reviews
“Words can't express how much I love this spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

First let me say that I have been to several spas in the tri-state area, and have always had a nice time. I won't mention any others by name, but they are all VERY expensive. One of the best things about Escape Away is the incredibly reasonable prices. I made my own package and paid about half of what I have would have paid at a comparable spa. Getting nearly 50% off of normal spa rates puts anyone in a great mood, but when you see the immaculate and gorgeous surroundings, you will feel as though you were in heaven. Online pictures don't even do it justice. It is much bigger and more beautiful in person than can be conveyed in a picture. You can tell the owner runs a VERY tight ship, because every time I came back to the waiting area, it was again immaculate as if I had never even been there. It's like people come silently and clean up after everything immediately. Even the bottles and jars the practitioners use were 100% clean and their service areas were all immaculate. The treatments were AMAZING. My massage was heaven and the chocolate body wrap was seriously mindblowing. I can honestly say it was one of the best physical sensations I have ever felt to have the warm chocolate foam slathered on and then be showered off, all while laying down. My facial was wonderful and my skin looks soft, supple, and glowing. My foot reflexology was wonderful also. To then complete all the treatments and lounge in the lovely private dining area was beyond fantastic. The lunch was very yummy and I just felt so incredibly pampered and special. As soon as I complete this review I am going to spend my time looking up what treatments I can have next time and figuring our how soon I can swing going back to the spa from a financial standpoint. I am hoping to return ASAP!!!