“over priced” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Fairview
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (814) 474-2016 They do not have a formal web site, but they do have a facebook page.
Erie, Pennsylvania
“over priced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Could not believe the prices. The food was good but so are others that don't overcharge.

Visited August 2011

“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great and creative food. Always new and delicious specials, consistently well prepared in a good atmosphere. Must try their appetizers.

Visited December 2011
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
“The worst place we've attempted to eat in Erie”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

After returning home from a business trip, I wanted a quiet meal with my family and to stay close to home. We ventured to Peppino's when in the end, we should have chosen another restaurant. While having to wait for a table (not crowded but short on staff) we waited at the bar. The bartender found out we were waiting for a table and told us our waitress coulkd take our drink order when we sat down. What??? So I can't get a glass of wine until I sit at a table? So 25 minutes later we are seated. As my husband is extremely allergic to green peppers he asked which pasta dishes were made without them. The waitress made a suggestion, we ordered and waited...and waited. When our pasta dishes did arrive the entire top of my husband's dish was covered in green peppers!!! He told the waitress he couldn't touch it and since he had expressed how allergic he was to them prior to ordering the dish of her suggestion, he sent it back. Our bottle of wine came to the table around that time and the bartender asked what happened. As we explained what had transpired, he smuggly told my husband that everything is made with green peppers at the restaurant so "why don't we just change our entire menu around to suit you". Needless to say the chef came out and apologized but at that point, it was too late. We paid for our appetizer and promptly left. We have not been back since nor will we.

Erie, PA
“Valentine's Disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I love my sweetie, so I will never take him here again. Misrepresented Specials... too costly for the amount of food. Wait staff were rude.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Bad Management Manners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

We went with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday. The Service was good and the food was wonderful, the decor was nice, the air conditioning was non existent! Several request to adjust the temperature cooler went unanswered by the management/chef/owner. Our Waitress was putting in our requests for adjusting the ac and management never did it or even come over and explain if they were having some kind of ac problems. Unfortunately for Peppino's in Erie/Fairview they have a bunch of big mouths like me and my friends who are going to tell everyone about the situation. My advice, wait until winter to try this place, but then again they probably don't want to run the heat too much either. . .

Had the temperature inside the building been comfortably cool this would have been a glowing review about the great food, good service beautiful building and an over all fantastic party. But, that all went out with the exhaustion and illness caused by the 80to90 degree heat in the main dining room that went unexplained/ignored by Peppino's Management. Peppino's management needs to respond to the customers on the spot!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere