“Not sure what all the fuss is about?” 3 of 5 stars

(215) 945-1250
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Philadelphia area
“Not sure what all the fuss is about?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I just had lunch there with my family. The decor is loud, but the seating was comfortable enough. The waitstaff doesn't speak much English, and it was difficult to make my server understand we were waiting for someone. The meals were good. The ingredients were fresh, and I enjoyed my fajitas. They got my sister-in-law's meal wrong but she ate hers as well. I will say the meals came out fast, and the chips with salsa were very good. My biggest issue was with dessert. We ordered soppapillas and fried ice cream. What we received were not soppapillas. We received a flat, fried tortilla with sugar on it with ice cream. It was bizarre. The fried ice cream was also disappointing. Mine is much better. It's nice to have a Mexican restaurant in the area, but it could be better.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Wildwood, NJ
“South of the IHOP!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Dinner for 2 on Feb 15th. Now they have a liquor permits, so Trish had the Lime Margarita on the rock with salt. Perfect drink. She had some sort of grilled shrimp with rice, and I had the grilled beef fajitas. The beans were excellent, and the sizzle was there.

However, the beef was plentiful, it needed to me marinated a but longer. I ordered well done, and it was on the dry side, but still good. I would give another chance without hesitation. They have an extensive menu and I am sure I would find something.

The fried ice cream for dessert was outstanding. Service here is incredible! Many amigos stop by to refill the soda, clear plates, and check on you. It's clean, and the decor and music immerses you in the strip mall. I snapped a few shots with my phone, as the decor was worth a second look.

Dinner, 1 drink, and a shared dessert with tip set us back about $48. They have tv's with sports on, and this is a place to hit if you are holiday shopping in the massive Oxford Valley Mall next door and need to slip out. The menu is huge. Something for everyone.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philly
“Delicious and inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We have gone there several times and LOVE it ! The food is wonderful, and not expensive. Used to be a BYOB, but now they sell beer. You will never find better service anywhere. They all work together and you never have to wait for anything.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Cancun Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My fiance and I love to frequent Cancun Mexican restaurant, the food is delicious , service excellent, atmostsphere wonderful , the restaurant is always clean and the price valueis great as well . We love that the servers all help each other , as they walk by all the servers will ask how everything is or if there is anything you need ...chips refill, drink refill etc. We will always go back !

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
“Mex food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

one of my favorite places. good food,great service,very friendly people,rarely you have to wait for a table

Visited January 2013