“Staff Working the night shift!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Exton
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Staff Working the night shift!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I just wanted to say that i had a very lovely experience at this hotel and everyone was very accommidating. The staff that I dealt with (Gabby, Erika, Marcel, and Susha) were amazing and very nice also. They made our stay at this hotel absolutely amazing.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I am glad that you had a positive experience on your recent stay, and that your needs were met by our Staff! Our Staff does not look at our Guests as just "numbers," but real people that have a varitey of expectations and needs. When your in our "house," you will be treated as royalty!
Thank You!

198 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Georgetown, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I would just like to say that my stay at Fairfield Inn in Exton was not only enjoyable, but literally the Best Hotel stay all summer.

Erika, Gabby, and Marcel happen to be some of the most friendly hotel employees I have encountered. Ravaged by hunger and thirst I made my way down to the lobby for some delicious cookies and free water but to my dismay they where gone.

BUT...

They made a fresh batch at 11pm just for me.

I LOVE THEM.

AND COOKIES

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
"Heroes, Bakers, and Cookie Connisseurs....." I love this! Thank you for your kinds words. We are glad that you experienced service beyond the call of duty. This is just what our staff does! Thank you!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The weekend after the 4th of July, my family and I went to Philadelphia to visit familly there. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, in Exton and we had a wonderful time. They had a pool there that kept my two year old and other little cousins entertained. Breakfast in the morning was great, and we had a variety of things to choose from. Not only that, but I came into the hotel at about ten or elevan at night and the staff on duty at that time was very polite. Her name was Gabby and she worked at the front desk. I came in a little drunk and I just wanted to get some water. Gabby was very helpful to us. She was amazing and my family and I are going back for labor day. I hope to see her there to thank her again. I had a wonderful stay and I will return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are glad that our Pool and Breakfast met your families needs, and more important is the fact that you were able to visit your family in Philadelphia, and did not have to worry about your lodging needs. We are looking forward to when you come back Labor Day!
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was not impressed with the Inn when my husband and I arrived. We were under the impresssion that it was located in Exton. It is not the real location it is Lionville, Pa. The location was not good. Not much around. Our room was very small and the bathroom was extremely small. There is not much of a lobby. Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast. After our first night stay we left the room early so that the room could be cleaned. We came back several hours later and nothing was done. So I called the manager and he said he would give me 3,000 points. The next day the cleaning person left the sink dirty and the beds looked as thoiugh they were just thrown together not really made. Called the manager again and he just emailed me some more points. At this point I did not want more points. On our last day of our final stay I decided to make myself some tea in the morning. Guess what there was not a pot to make the tea. By this time my husband and I were so fed up with everything. We feel we should have been given a credit for a night or two, since were paying alot nof money to stay at the fairfield. Hope this will be helpful for any one thinking of staying here for more than 1 night.
Joyce W
sarasota, fl

Room Tip: Higher floorsw have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. The Postal position of our property is listed as Exton. The immediate area south of our property is Lionville. Our goal is to "WOW" each of our Guest's, and on behalf of myself and our staff, we apologize that we your needs were not met. If you choose to give us another chance in the future, please contact me, we would like to do something special for you.

-David Hart
Fairfield Inn Exton
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The staff was very polite and friendly and did their best to make our stay with the kids pain free. Two staff members stand out Bille and Marilyn, thanks again. The continental breakfast was awesome, even with our picky eaters.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and thoughts regarding your stay with us! Our Staff is trained to "WOW" each and every Guest.
Acworth, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

After 15 years of years of traveling, I have never met friendlier staff, CONSISTENTLY, than the fine people at this hotel. My room has always been very clean, although admittedly an older hotel with not all a/c units temperature driven. The continental breakfast is awesome, and they provide bags for you to take it with you if you're in a hurry, with lots of portable options like boxed cereal, fruit cups, milk boxes, etc. I have tried other hotels in the area, but no staff can come close to this team - I feel like I am at home every week when I am there. Thanks so much!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your kind words and statements! Our staff is trained on Customer Service, but most of what you experienced (Kindness) comes from each staff members heart, from within. We strive to "WOW" each and every Guest that chooses to stay in our "home." Thank you!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Usually travel for business, but this time had the whole family with me, kids, grandkids and all. The staff was very polite and efficient and did their best to accomodate all our needs, such as rooms near each other, roll away beds, additional blankets, etc. Our rooms were clean and efficient with all the items we sought, refrigerator in room, pool for the kids, free breaqkfast was a huge help. Most important of all the staff was GREAT !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
phlexgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank yo for choosing the Fairfield Inn of Exton for you leisure trip. I am happy to hear you felt the staff was "GREAT". I am pleased you mentioning that our staff was efficient and polite and honoring your special requests and that the guest rooms were clean. Please come stay with us again in the near future.

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Exton? Share your experiences!