“First visit to Bonefish Grill” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Exton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Avon
“First visit to Bonefish Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I had never been to a Bonefish Grill as we have none near our home. While traveling, we decided to try one. It was only a Tuesday evening, but the restaurant was busy. Our waitress was cheerful and very attentive. The menu had some very good choices. We shared the Singapore Calamari appetizer. I chose the sea scallops and shrimp and my husband chose the Bang Bang Shrimp. Both were delicious and the portions were good. We also enjoyed the bread. We did not have dessert since we were quite full! We will certainly look for Bonefish Grills in other places we visit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing service by waitress!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

As a server in the business, I rarely complain. But tonight I feel inclined to write a review with the hope that service at Bonefish will be more up to standard. As their food is consistently good, service tonight left a bad taste in my mouth. Starting off with the robot-like approach of our waitress.. Just going through the rehearsed specials, drinks, etc. Be more SINCERE! Next, our appetizers arrived BEFORE our drinks from the bar. Then, our second course and entrees arrive way too fast.. Not giving myself OR my family time to relax and enjoy them. Read your guests, we are all different..slow down and care! Being in this business, I think I have the knowledge to read people pretty well. Unfortunately, we got the server who seems like she dislikes her job. Very disappointed this evening.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Poritions too small”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

There last night with family. I ordered the steak & crab cake . First the steak was not 6oz., 3 at best . The crab cake was just alot nothing thrown on plate. It was not even close to a crabcake.Will not be going back soon.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Awesome food, but service was slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

30 min wait for a table on Thursday at 7:00PM - popular spot, they were busy, ok. They brought a plate of Bang Bang Shrimp to those of us waiting for tables - nice!
45 min wait for our food due to a mishap in the kitchen, but they comped our entrees and a round of drinks! Manager did the right thing by us.
The Fontina Pork chop was unbelievable, and I mean that; plump, moist tender and flavorful! Easily the best pork chop I have ever tasted in my life. Oh yeah, perfectly prepared seafood too! Wood fired grill! Pricing was a little high. I think I would try the same chain but a different location.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Horrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

First, the place was not busy. Plenty of staff standing around. Empty tables had dirty dishes sitting on them. Service was SLOW!!! We had to request items more than once. Server was either no where to be seen or chatting with the hostess. Food was excellent as it always is at Bonefish. We visit this chain often but first and last time at this location. Staff need better training on proper service techniques... Like asking if someone is finished before touching a plate. (not our server but table next to us). Management should be fired. Instead of being seen they were busy watching baseball at the bar.
This is the first time ever @ this chain that a manger hasn't come to our table and asked how our meal was...I know why.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!