Old, needs some TLC. I'll start with the positives:
- Starbucks next door! It is within walking distance for sure
- friendly staff, albeit sporadically available. One morning at around 9am I went to the front desk, no one was there, I rang the bell, no one came
- free parking, wifi, though it was hard to stream or have a video conference
- odor. I was in the west wing and there was a constant musty smell. The room next to me had a suspicious electrical cord running into the room. The next day the maintenance crew had a hole that they were patching up, same room
- printing- I had to print some documents and the public computer was not connected to the Internet and there were 5 print jobs in the cue. When this was reported, it was handled with an "oh, I'm sorry."
- housekeeping- never ever refilled my coffee. It was one and done.
-heater/ac- I got so cold one night I put the heat on and it was burning, probably dust, I set off the smoke sensor. I called the front desk and - no surprise here - no one answered
- pool- I had a view of the pool and the furniture around the pool is filthy
-fitness center- old equipment, no sanitizing wipes, no free weights, no mats. It's small. In the basement.
I could not wait to get out of this place. They should do their staff and future guests a favor and close for a month to remodel
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge Hotel Exton
- Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge Hotel
- Hotel At Chester Springs
- Chester Springs Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.