“Great homemade food and at a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

484-879-4130
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Exton
“Great homemade food and at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My family discovered this place which is actually in Exton, Pa now. We ate here for my birthday and got take out a couple weeks later. The ribs and sauce are great. The pulled pork and chicken sandwiches are also awesome. Homemade slaw and other sides top it all off. Highly recommended. Family run and service was down to earth, friendly and good.

Exton, PA
“Take out ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had an order of take-out ribs & "onion straws." It was actually pretty good. I'm no BBQ maven but it was certainly as good as or better than any of the ribs at various chain restaurants that I've tried. I've had better on at a (foodie) friend's house but those extraordinary. I ordered the ribs with the sauce on the side so I could sample them both ways. I expected to prefer them dry but the sauce was quite good albeit a little sweet. I would have preferred a spicier sauce but then, I don't think things are spicy enough unless they make me like REALLY spicy foods. The interior décor was actually a lot nicer than I expected but certainly not "posh." ..

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Narvon, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best local BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wide varity of menu options to choose from.Ribs,Chicken,pulled pork,Fries and salads. Everything we have ordered is good.

Visited August 2013