“Nice experience! ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 103 Restaurants in Exton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Owned Restaurant that serves food with love. We have a live kitchen in the center of the restaurant so that our customers can see how we cook numerous breads and Kebabs. See you soon!!!
North Carolina
“Nice experience! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Traveling solo for business so I didn't get to try a big variety of dishes. Service was excellent. Personable, yet professional and attentive. I didn't want two dishes since I couldn't take anything with me but I wanted both a meat and vegetables. My server said no problem and had fresh veggies added to my main dish! My appetizer and main dish came out hot straight from the kitchen staff. Veggies were very fresh and not over cooked. The naan was delicious. The restaurant itself is very attractive (and clean....The two ladies cleaned constantly but quietly). Really cool station in the middle of the restaurant where you can watch them prepare fresh breads. Nice ambiance as well. Tables are set with sparkling clean silverware and glassware as well as candles at each table. Greenery, flowers, and candles grace the restaurant while large windows let in natural light. Overall a very nice experience.

Kailash_12, Owner at Nala Indian & Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are working day by day to increase every aspect of Nala. We are honored that our hard work has been taken notice. Cheers, hope to have you dine with us soon. Welcome to Nala Family!!!

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Each time I have gone I've had difficulties with getting basics, like a refill on soda or even silverware. That said, the food is very good, the naan is a work of art. The servers and management are friendly and apologetic every time there is an issue. The decor is nice as well, I would enjoy it more if the little issues of getting the basics didn't impact the meal so much.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“Top Notch Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to Nala on the recommendation of a friend and we were not disappointed. The decor is clean, upscale and inviting. We both had Indian dishes, but the Thai choices looked appetizing too.

We had a calamari appetizer that was breaded appropriately with a nice complimentary sauce. I had a lamb biryani that was served as spicy as I ordered it. The lamb cubes were a bit dry, but only a minor subtraction to what was an enjoyable dish. There was plenty to eat, the potions are large. I also had both garlic naan and roti. Both breads were delicious.

My wife had Tandoori shrimp and she enjoyed her dish a lot. We would go back again to sample more of the menu choices.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Scrumptious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have been to this along with my wife and friends. The ambiance and food was very pleasant. Also, the quantity of food was way too much for us to handle it, but that did not stop us from having a scrumptious meal. The people over there were very friendly too. We had a very nice evening out and was worth remembering for a long time to come.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stevens, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

First time here, the food was excellent. The host was great. Servers were good. Cannot say enough about the food. We will definitely be returning! Only negative is water was luke warm.

• Visited September 2013