“Happy with my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Exton
Ware, Massachusetts
“Happy with my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

When I arrived, the staff was extremely pleasant and very friendly. I asked about food and they gave me a menu for the restaurant right across the street. There was also a card waiting for me, thanking me for choosing them for my stay. The suite was bigger than I expected and was nice and clean. The breakfast in the AM was good, there was a decent amount of food to choose from so I was content with what was offered.

My only compliant (and this goes for all of the Marriott chains that I have stayed in recently) is the fitness room. It is extremely small with little to no equipment. I think that the Residence Inn should have a larger one, given that many of their clients stay for extended periods of time.

Overall I was happy with my stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Melissa K,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our kitchen staff will be very pleased to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton and we hope to see you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pgh,Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The front desk staff were great. Helped me get in to the pool area as I had my hands full with a toddler. Provided us a menu for the local Chicago Uno so we could order take out. Friendly staff. My dad went in the morning to get the breakfast for the family so we didnt have to lug the baby downstairs and they even got him a tray to get it all back upstairs. Would stay here again. rooms were spacious and clean.

Room Tip: We did request a quiet room, and we were just at the end of the hall were able to head downstairs r...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear BrandiNecole80,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Guest satisfaction and a relaxing stay are two things we work hard to provide for our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I was once again thrilled with the stay. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. I received a welcome note from the manager upon arrival, which was a nice touch. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was great and there were plenty of good pillows-something that is often overlooked at other hotels. The complimentary breakfast bar was excellent. There were also complimentary dinner offerings, although i did not try them. I did not use the pool, but it looked very clean and well-cared for. The workout room is small, but gets the job done. I was extremely pleased with my experience and will stay here again when I am in the area. A special thanks to the wonderfully helpful front desk staff.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King suite on the 3rd floor-it was very spacious.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ri_phlrx_gm, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Exton, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Diana H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and we are delighted that you had a positive stay. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean. The breakfast is ok if you like continental breakfasts of yogurt and toast. They have eggs and a breakfast meat but they are usually luke warm and the specialty item runs out quick if you don't get up early.

Dear Horseyross,

Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are working on the items that you mentioned you were disatisfied with. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with acceptional service in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed at this Residence Inn weekly for about 3.5 months from February to June 2014. The staff that have been employees the longest are very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and accommodating. There a few newer staff that are not very friendly and need a bit more training. The rooms are clean but need a bit of updating. I have been in Residence Inns that have full stoves with an oven and is a very nice feature. This particular hotel has a full refrigerator, 2 burner cook top, a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and dishwasher. I was a bit disappointed that I could not get a better room rate since I was there every week. The biggest selling point for me was the location. There are several places to eat and stores in the vicinity that make it conveniently located.

Dear April W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to have you back in the future.
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

we booked a suite but ended up with 2 rooms due to an insurance need which was fine. the rooms were large and very clean. the bed was very comfortable and pillow were abundant and great. the staff was very friendly and accommodating. we would stay again.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the stair case. our room was by the pack parking lot and a large extremely...

Dear Lauren1097,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!
Summit, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

When we arrived, our confirmation we had made, was given to someone else. My husband and I, our son, his wife and baby had reserved a 2 bedroom suite, which was needed for sharing the care of our newborn grandson. Apparently, our reservation was not important enough, since the staff gave our suite to others. They said it was because of a late scheduled wedding and they wanted the whole block of suites. I argued with them for better than 15 minutes, before they finally decided to make an adjustment so that we could have the room we reserved. Since they could have done this before our 15 minute argument, I was completely annoyed with them. Also, when our rooms were cleaned, they left the full garbage containers in the room. I am completely disgusted with this Residence Inn and will never return there.

Room Tip: Make sure you reserve your suite way ahead of time, although doing so did not help me! Better yet...

Dear Roseb1030,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott - Exton. Please accept our deepest apologies regarding your displeasure with our services. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Been to Residence Inn Philadelphia Exton? Share your experiences!