“Well priced, near hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Pocono Pines
“Well priced, near hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

It was a little longer of a wait to be picked up from the airport then I would liked (15-20 min) at 10:30pm. I noticed many more shuttles from the nearby Clarion. Overall the hotel was very nice and clean, better than most airport hotels. A good deal for the price since parking for up to 14 days is not extra. Staff was very friendly. The morning shuttles run every 15 min to the airport and were very efficient!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Lester,Pa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have to say I won my stay in a raffle and decided to use it for a special night. I spoke to the GM who was very nice on the phone and he was very accommodating. We checked I no problem and the certificate I had stated we were to receive a free stay and free breakfast. The girl who checked us in asked for my certificate and I should have asked for a copy.
We get to our room it was lovely, except the tv did not work. My fiancee called down and they said they would send someone up.... well that never happened. We headed out to go to our concert and I stopped and asked about breakfast in the morning. She said they don't have free breakfast and I did not have a copy of my paper stating. I told her the girl who checked us in had it, she said she would call us shortly about it....that never happened. We rode the elevator with another woman and told her about the tv and she wrote our room number and said she'd send someone to fix it. We returned from our show and still no tv. I called down again, they send up a little Nigerian guy who barely spoke English. He had no clue what to do, so we gave up on our tv and went to bed
The room was nice, housekeepers are sweet but customer service at the front end just sucks .Never promise a guest that you'll do something and don't ,and don't put something in writing and then say you don't do it. Next time I win anything like that I'm making photo copies!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport

Address: 45 Industrial Highway, Essington, PA 19029
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Essington
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Essington
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport 3*
Full service hotel located with easy access to I-95 and 2 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport. We offer you free airport shuttle, wi-fi, fitness center, business center, comfortable and spacious accommodations. 308 guest rooms, over 5500 sq ft of function/meeting space for your group needs. Internal food and beverage, makes planning easy. Restaurant, room service and lounge. Handicap accessible.Park and Fly packaging available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Essington

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.