“Great Park and Fly Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Essington
“Great Park and Fly Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on a Friday night since we were flying out early Saturday morning. Upon arrival I was greeted by a friendly desk person who checked me in and gave me all the information I needed to know. My flight time was noted and I was put on the list for the 4:30 AM shuttle. We found the room to be updated and clean. The bed was very comfortable. We ate dinner in the on-site restaraunt. The food was good quality and reasonably priced. Service was good although the place was not busy. In the morning, we woke up (after getting a wake-up call at the specified time) and went to the lobby for the shuttle. The shuttle was prompt, and left right on-time. We were the first people to be dropped off at PHL. Seven days later we returned, and after clearing customs I called the hotel for a pick-up. Within 5 minutes, a shuttle pulled up to the stop and we were on our way. We returned to find our car parked where we left it and with no damage.

The only negative I can write about is that my wife did not find the coffee in the room to be tasty.

This hotel is a great deal! For a little more than the price of airport parking for a week, you can get an overnight hotel stay and a shuttle to the airport. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
EdPuodziunas, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Walt - thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We hope you had a great trip and glad to hear that the park before you fly program worked out for you. I will definitely look into the quality of the coffee that we supply in the rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

865 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed in Philly for the weekend, came for the game and some nightlife, not too far from the stadium, about a 10 minute drive. The price was right and the room was comfortable. The bed was perfect, firm and soft, and lots of pillows. It had a flat screen tv, and a nice sofa. A pleasant stay, the staff was nice but I didn't have much interaction except for check-in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thanks for the comments on your stay and we are glad that everything was satisfactory for you. To bad we can't say the same about the game!! We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks for staying with us.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I flew to Philadelphia very last minute and this was the ONLY hotel available. It was for one night and I had to be back at the Airport the next day. I was not looking forward to it as it is 3 stars, however I was pleasantly surprised.

The bed was comfortable, room was clean. Bathroom was no frills but fairly new. Fluffy white towels, tea and coffee in room and free parking. It was absolutely fine for the one night and I could easily stay there again if I had to. It says airport hotel, but be mindful it is not actually right by the airport as the other chain hotels are. I got a little lost as thought it would be right there with the them. It is about 10mins drive away and you have to get on the freeway.

I had a little hiccup with check in. I had booked and paid at the airport hotel reservation phones. When I arrived at the hotel they said they had no record of my booking and were now fully booked, and she could not find my booking anywhere using first and last name. I was not happy as I had already provided my card details. I was then passed to the central reservation line where they found the booking right away, there was a minor spelling mistake in my last name. I do think that if the lady at the desk used a little common sense and looked further she may of found it. No big deal it was resolved in about 10mins.

All in all it did the job and and it is a business good hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us. We are glad that we were able to get you a room. I will review with the desk staff the importance on checking the spelling of names to ensure we are correct. We hope to have the ability to host you again in the future when you come through the Philadelphia area.

Been to Wyndham Garden Hotel - Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!