“excellent winery” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Blackwood, New Jersey
“excellent winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We came for the pig roast on 7/14/13, the food was very good., we drove a distance of 100 miles but after the pig roast abd wine tasting there was a void, we did not want to leave but there was nothing to do. A t these catered events there should be either a dj or live music to entertain the people also tthe winery should offer ice buckets to get your white wine cold.

Marysville
“Beautiful Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a lovely winery with a fun tasting tour. The man in charge of the tasting was fun and informative. We have a great time!

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent winery!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very informative and educational!! Our wine steward spent a lot of time explaining different grapes and why certain wines taste the way they do. We were able to try every wine they offered. The tour of the vineyards was excellent and the neat and cheese tray at the end was a welcome surprise. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had bought the Living Social deal for $19.00 and was really looking forward to this. The tour started late because we were waiting for some people to decide whether they were doing the tour or not. I was expecting more from the tour. We got some information about how they make their wine, but not a lot of information about wines or winemaking in general. I have been on other winery tours where they give a lot of information and facts - just makes it more interesting in my opinion. The tasting was the BEST part. It was paired with foods that went with the wines and I enjoyed all of them (I LOVE sweet wine). The "picnic snack" was four pieces of cheese with some grape tomatoes and deli meat with crackers on a paper plate. They handed it to us and took off because they were late for the next tour - didn't even offer us a glass of wine to go with the snack (I would have gladly paid for it) - even though I had just purchased six bottles of their wine! I really hoped this would be a better experience, have to say it was just an average one, not sure I would bother with driving up there again.

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The best in Bucks County. We love the view from the winery and always bring home a case of their Reserve Chardonnay.

Visited June 2013