“good value!” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Erie
“good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I booked the stay on Priceline two nights before .... was pleasantly surprised - did not pay much more than a Motel 6 stay and Econo Lodge provided a LOT more - large clean room, Jacuzzi tub in the room, king size bed, free Wi-Fi, breakfast, nice pool - wow - I mean a stay in Erie is never going to be exactly glamorous but this was a comfortable hotel and a good value. My kid even got a kick out of the old "tube" TV - "Look Dad! Just like Stewie on Family Guy said... 'we have one of those TV's with the fat back!"

;^D

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Horseheads, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stopped in Erie looking for a hotel. The econolodge was not what I expected. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast meal was very good. The pool was the nicest pool we have been to in a long while.The workers were friendly and courtious.I would definitly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed one night on my way to DePew NY. My trip back took me down !/80 W going back where I came from. I decided to stay in Erie again, because I had a good stay before. Tee was the person I got on the phone. She pulled up my info and booked me a room. She was Awesome, the entire staff was very helpful and accomodating. I will stay there again because of the staff.... Well done

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

From the time I reserved my Room till the time we checked out the staff at the Hotel did every thing to make our stay very nice. The pool and hot tub is very nice and there Breakfast was enjoyable. The king size room with Judaize tub was very nice the T.V. in the room was a little out dated (but who goes on vacation to watch T.V.) . I will stay here every time I go To Eire,I have stayed at many Hotels in Eire and Payed much more for a room but never got the kind service I received from the staff here at the ECONO LODGE.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A++++++ excellent service.clean and overall. Great stay...no complaints. Thanks econo lodge....we enjoyed our stay visiting Lake Erie...the breakfast was awesome as well...great service for the value...

• Stayed June 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went on a weekend everything else was booked we pay 209 for a Queen with a pull out the room was small and very outdated TV from the 80's did not work the little fridge did not work spring hanging out of the mattress the only nice thing was the pool even the continental breakfast was stale with very little choices the Hampton Inn was $10 cheaper

• Stayed June 2014
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hotel room is ok. The tea and coffee in the reception area is great as when travelling sometimes we don't have enough to drink.The breakfast is a nice extra enjoyed the waffles. They have a nice pool and whirlpool.

Room Tip: My room only had a shower, so if you want a tub you may need to specify. The cleanliness was good o...