“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Erie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Wingate for Memorial Day weekend and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. Our room was always clean and smelled great. Pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. It was huge compared to other hotels. Plenty of room to spread out and enjoy ourselves without feeling cramped inside a tiny hotel room. The morning breakfast was very good as well. We would return to this hotel again definitely!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Pullman, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable (firm mattress, soft pillows). There was a good selection of food for breakfast (hot: scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles; other: yogurt, fruits, muffins, bread, etc.). The receptionist was very nice and helpful, as well as the housekeeping staff.

I took out 1 star because I was disappointed in the fitness room. I typically exercise to unwind before bedtime so this amenity is important to me. The elliptical and bike machines are okay, but the weight training machine need to be thoroughly cleaned and oiled at the very least (or replaced, which would be much better). Rust can be seen and smelled on the weight training machine. I tried using the machine but had to stop after a few lifts because I smelled the rust whenever I took a breath. I could not shake off the smell of rust even when I moved to the elliptical machine. I did not want to return to the fitness room after that experience.

Although the fitness facility needs some improvement, I was happy with our room and other amenities, so overall, our stay was good and we would consider staying in this hotel again if we return to Erie.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the I90 if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

it was overall a good stay but the breakfast was horrible it was cold the bacon was horrible it took the worker a while until she filled it back up again so people couldn't even eat a cold breakfast they had to have cereal instead of bacon and eggs

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Guy S, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Erie, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am so glad your stay was good, but I feel awful about the breakfast! We usually do a fabulous job for breakfast! I have already shared this with our breakfast supervisor - your breakfast WILL be hot and fabulous on your next visit!!!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Erie? Share your experiences!