“Met expectations, good location, plenty of dining nearby” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Erie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buffalo, NY
“Met expectations, good location, plenty of dining nearby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

First time at this property and all went as expected. Room was clean, furnished well, had everything you would expect from this Marriorr brand.

I did have to call twice with a request, but understand it was a busy check in time when i called.

Rooms were generally quiet. Hotel is near highway so there was some noise from that, and i thought i could hear people in adjoining rooms more than usual. Maybe they were just louder than most.

Location is near Millcreek Mall area and there were a ton of eating places and shopping choices nearby. So no lack of options there.

All in all. it was fine...I just wish i had met Tyler...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
jtvanderwiel, Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and guest room, but we would also like to apologize for the noise that you experienced during your visit and the delay in answering your call after check in. We hope that you can come stay us again at the SpringHill Suites when your travels bring you back to Erie.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have been traveling in to Erie Pa since February, and every time I have stayed at the SpringHill. I have loved being here, everything from the cleanliness of the hotel to the friendliness of the staff. The staff has been so helpful and kind every time that I have been there. Adam has been great at assisting with any issues that I may have and Tony is always the friendliest. He is very relational and really remembers small things. On my last day there in June I mentioned that I was going to have LASIK Surgery when I got home. 3 weeks later, when i returned to Erie, i was greeted at the Hotel by Tony and he immediately asked how I was recovering from LASIK and how I was feeling, he also asked if there was anything they could do to make the stay more comfortable for me. That just really means a lot and shows this hotel has a staff that really cares and is hospitable. I really recommend this hotel!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you can call our hotel your "home away from home" and that our team is taking great care of you during your stays with us at the Springhill Suites. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Springhill Suites Erie on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family and I stayed at SpringHill Suites for our son Accepted Student's Day at Penn State-Behrend last April. Being from out of state and our first visit to Erie we found all your staff friendly and accommodating but would like to commend Justin Mecklin at your front desk. From check-in to check-out, he was not only personable but very helpful, attending to our needs and questions, taking the time to familiarize us to the area, recommending places to go including activities and events that addressed our son's interests. We had a very pleasant stay and will definitely be back again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the SpringHill Suites Erie. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Justin was able to assist you with local activities for you and your family. We look forward to welcoming you back to the SpringHill Suites when your travel plans bring you back to the Erie PA.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This past weekend my wife and I took 2 of our 9 grandchildren up to Erie and we had a great time going to the beaches at Presque Isle. We stayed at Springhill Suites (exit 180 of I79). Presque Isle is only 3 exits further north. (183) It was rated in the top 5 of Erie's places to stay and rightly so. Besides being convenient to everything, it was clean, comfortable, had good included breakfasts and a nice indoor pool in case we struck out with the weather. Great place to stay for any Erie vacation

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are delighted to hear how pleased you are with your stay at the Spring Hill Suites Erie. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hotel accommodations . We look forward to welcoming you back to the Spring Hill Suite when your travels bring you to Erie!
Alliston, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The young man at the front desk today was so nice!! Hotel is great. Lots to do nearby. Lots of shopping. Room was clean and mediocre. Kids had a great time in the pool. Was small but had lots of towels and little fountain things in the side. Fascinating for little ones. Was able to park outside the room practically.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Phil E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Daniellllle,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and team members. Always makes for a nice time when the kids enjoy the pool. I was glad to read that you enjoyed some shopping while in Erie, PA. We want to thank you for your business!! Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Phil E.
Zelienople, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My name is Heather....I work for Field and Stream and my associates and I were in erie to help open a new store....Tony,Justin,Laura,tylor were so amazing. They helped with everything and anything I needed help with. You should be very PROUD to have them there. They made my stay there more then home. I will be back as soon as I can....thank you so much for everything...

A very satisfied customer,
Heather Knauff

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heather K,

We were happy you and your team chose to stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Marriott Erie, PA. Field and Stream is an incredible store and we are lucky to be located next door to you. I will let the team members know what a great job they did taking care of you. I appreciate you taking your valuable time to provide us with you feedback.

Phil E.
Manassas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our experience was wonderful! Staying five nights with an infant and three adults, one of whom has special needs could have been disastrous! The staff was courteous, accommodating, and the most friendly that this traveller has encountered in a while!!
The room was spacious, clean, and had a sink, mini fridge, coffee maker, and micro wave. Which made our stay much more comfortable. Free wifi, dish tv and ihome radios.
Breakfast was wonderful each morning and a complete surprise to me with fresh fruit and healthy food choices for my family. It is included in the price of the room stay. The location was great for our travel needs in Erie.
The amenities of pool and workout room were great! This traveler was able to workout each morning without waiting to get on a machine.
The entire staff was terrific to us and very respectful, most especially to our family member with Intellectual Disabilities.
A shout out goes to Laura, Tony , Pete , Tyler and Deana. Although, this traveler knows it takes the entire management and staff to make a hotel run in the manner in which this one does. So hats off to all!! It will be my go-to hotel in Erie , PA. This Marriott is a keeper!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Fourinva,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the SpringHill Suites Marriott Erie, PA. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and top ranked customer service. Even nicer to hear our team members mentioned by name!!

More importantly to us thank you for your business and we can’t wait to have you and your family back again.

Phil E

Been to SpringHill Suites Erie? Share your experiences!