“Must try the margaritas!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Pittsburgh, Pa
“Must try the margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Amazing food, drink, and service! We had a wonderful time! The guacamole and homemade chips were delicious. I had the chile rellenos and my husband had the mole - we cleaned our plates! The best was the fun conversation with the owner!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buffalo, New York
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were very excited to go to this place, since we have no good mexican near us and had read that this place is authentic. Not so much. The guacamole and sangria are very delicious, but the entrees were lacking. I ordered the pollo mole, which was far too chocolatey, and not enough spices. My friend's cheese enchiladas were filled with a block of unmelted cheese. Very unfortunate since service is great and the atmosphere is quaint and sweet.

Visited July 2014
latinosowner, Owner at Latinos Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Mimiinbflo,

I am happy to hear you liked our Guacamole, Sangria, Service and Atmosphere. While we know that it will be impossible to please everybody all the time I need to respond and clarify a few things about your comment “””not so much authentic”””.

Our mole sauce is one of our biggest seller and for the most part people that had eaten “Mole Poblano” before acknowledge that our mole is the best they ever had. We prepare our Mole using at least 15 different ingredients and of course we use Mexican chocolate and three dry chiles as the basis. The chiles are: Mulato, Pasilla and Ancho. All these chiles are mild.

Now, the block of unmelted cheese inside the enchiladas. In our cheese enchiladas we use mozzarella cheese on top of the enchiladas and a piece of Queso Fresco inside to contrast the flavor and texture.

The mozzarella cheese of course will always melt. You could eat Queso fresco as we served it, you could even fry it breaded, or grilled. But Queso Fresco is not a “melting” cheese thus it will never melt.

We have other entrée choices that are more spicy. So, give us another try and see if you change your opinion.

Regardless, we really appreciate your visit and the time you spent in writing this review.

Best Regards,

Julio
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Best Latino food in Erie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great food, service, price, atmosphere. REAL Latino food in a great place. Cannot say enough about the place.....

Visited January 2014
West Virginia
“Beautiful atmosphere - good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner and drinks with a friend. The space is beautiful, etched glass, paint colors on the walls, beautiful wood table tops are all very nice. The place is clean and staff attentive. My margarita was out of this world good a bit pricey but for a special treat worth it this is not a mix with cheap liquor top shelf stuff and fresh mixers. My meal was wonderful, I had the enchilada with red and green sauce. My friend got the chili relano the food was not hot including the rice and beans it was as though it had been heated and then left to sit and get cold before being served. I also had dessert (flan) and mexican coffee the flan good not great the coffee I would skip as it was coffee with a little cinnamon flavor. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited July 2014
Clarion, Pennsylvania, USA
“Fresh ingredients!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Authentic Mexican food cooked by the owner's mom. I gathered with a group of friends for dinner. Casual, friendly atmosphere.Chile relleno was the best I've ever eaten in the US.

• Visited June 2014