“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Toronto, Canada
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Large food portions and Tastes Great, Service was quick, Sports atmosphere, Good location for all, including families. "Clean" washrooms

Visited December 2012

Toronto, Canada
“T.G.I. Friday's Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My mom and I went on a 3 day shopping trip to Erie, Grove City and Buffalo. On the first night we had dinner at T.G.I. Friday’s and were pleasantly surprised with the experience!

Food:
The menu had quite a variety of choices which was making it difficult to narrow down our selections. However, they had a special going at the time: “Pick 2 for $10”. This meant you got to choose an entrée and appetizer for just $10. Normally that means you get a half-size appetizer and a smaller entrée, but our server told us both were full size portions! Now that’s a lot of food.

I ordered the Spinach Florentine Flatbread for my appetizer and the Korean Steak Tacos for my entrée. Both were delicious and I was only able to eat less than half my appetizer with the meal.

My mom ordered the Fried Mozzarella as her appetizer and the Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad as her main and also could only eat half of the appetizer.

Everything was delicious and the portions were very large. We ended up taking the rest of our appetizers with us and ate them later at the hotel.

Service:
We ate there on a Sunday night, so we thought we may have to wait to be seated. When we walked in, we were seated right away and while the restaurant was quite busy, it definitely wasn’t at capacity. Our server was very friendly and helpful with the menu and was quick to remove empty dinnerware from our table and checked in to see how our food was a few times.

Value:
We definitely got a lot for our money, and it was delicious. I can’t think of any chain restaurant in Ontario that has a deal like this available.

Atmosphere:
The restaurant was fairly busy but not overcrowded or noisy. We were seated at the back so there wasn’t a draft from the door which was good because at the front, we noticed people wearing their coats still.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Willoughby
“great food and drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

we were here mid afternoon on a Saturday. We ordered the Jack Daniels Ribs and the salmon. Absolutely delish!!!! Service and host was stellar. Cosmopolitan was also delish!..This meal reminds me why I continue to go to Fridays again and again and again. The food is just so good.

Visited October 2012
Erie,PA
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Dependable food, free refills on their flavored iced lemonade, and Julie - excellent server!! I always wanted a Fridays in Erie, even, 25 years ago. Glad we got one

Visited September 2012
Jonesville, Michigan
“Good meal, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We ordered our meal and had one of the best cheeseburgers I've had. We were served in under 10 minutes.

• Visited September 2012